Inner Theighs

Options
Anybody have any great suggestion workouts to blast away my inner theighs? Also cellulite? I have it on my theighs also which makes me sad in my bikini :-(

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you blast away fat by consuming a caloric deficit. You can't spot reduce...your body will decide where the fat is burned first and last. but, if you're persistent, you can burn all of the fat you want to burn.

now, if you're asking for an exercise to help strengthen/tighten the inner thigh muscle so that its sleek once you've burned the fat....try sumo squats. fun stuff.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    cellulite apparently responds to massage, thermo treatments like Velashape, and caffeine creams

None of this will remove it. It will only diminish it's appearance.

Otherwise, lower you body fat %. Cant really spot reduce.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I agree there is no spot reducing- try to lower your overall body fat percentage by doing strength training of some sort. My inner thighs were one of the last areas to slim down (stubborn area for me!) and that only happened after I started doing pilates 2x week including lots of leg work.
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels DVD called "Killer Buns & Thighs"...do it every day. There are 3 levels. It is taking me some time to move past level 1.
  • justanotherbrickinthewall
    Options
    You can't really spot reduce in a certain spot; if you lose weight and fat it's going to come off everywhere- your thighs, stomach, etc. You can really get rid of cellulite with creams or anything. It seems like it's one of those things that just says there.
  • tml224
    tml224 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Blast fat with interval training and different types of squats. Big thighs run in my family and that is the way I tone them up. It wouldn't be bad to incorporate lunges and body weight exercises either to help shape up your legs.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Hip adductions.. and sumo squats!
    You can't spot reduce unfortunately :grumble:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Anybody have any great suggestion workouts to blast away my inner theighs? Also cellulite? I have it on my theighs also which makes me sad in my bikini :-(
    You can't spot reduce any part of the body with exercise.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Ditto, can't spot reduce. My thighs are the absolute last place the fat leaves. I'll probably have a 6 pack before I have slender thighs.
  • Stacy_L_Meyer
    Stacy_L_Meyer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! I already know that I cannot pick a spot and blast away fat LOL I wish I could though.... I will try your advice thanks!
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Bronzing, especially gradual bronzers, can also minimize the appearance of cellulite. If that helps...
  • Stacy_L_Meyer
    Stacy_L_Meyer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    LOVE it Thanks!!!!! I will go buy one this week lol
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    yes a good spray tan helps everything look better! (and thinner) lol

Nothing like a good tan.

But I have also been working this area quite hard with squats, lunges, squats while holding weights, back lunges, side lunges, step ups onto bench and the adductor machine.

good luck.
  • Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great suggestions everyone!