Went to Chuck E Cheese and...

Options
I did good! I didn't eat any of the fatting pizza or birthday cake! I had to take my 5 year old to a birthday party there tonight and I made sure I ate before I went. i had Salmon, snap peas, and watermelon. I took a small snack in my purse, one of those 100 calorie snack packs. So when they brought the cake out I got it out of my purse. I'm proud of my self for sticking to my diet in spite of the big temptation. Just want to share. 4 week of sticking to it!

Replies

• jaydeangel
    jaydeangel Posts: 31
    Options
    I did good! I didn't eat any of the fatting pizza or birthday cake! I had to take my 5 year old to a birthday party there tonight and I made sure I ate before I went. i had Salmon, snap peas, and watermelon. I took a small snack in my purse, one of those 100 calorie snack packs. So when they brought the cake out I got it out of my purse. I'm proud of my self for sticking to my diet in spite of the big temptation. Just want to share. 4 week of sticking to it!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go, You did awesome!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!! :drinker:
  • VickiR
    VickiR Posts: 11
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    AWESOME!!!!
    Good for you, sticking to it!!! lol I was just there not to long ago and had to do the same.....
    Keep up the good work, and remember it does pay off!!!!
  • Topxgun
    Topxgun Posts: 38
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You make me want to try even harder not to eat those 2 or 3 Giradelli choclate squares a deay---I am SO addicted to chocolate!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    You make me want to try even harder not to eat those 2 or 3 Giradelli choclate squares a deay---I am SO addicted to chocolate!!
    This probably isn't the best place to ask this....but I'm also a choc-o-holic and I'm trying to find some that don't break the (calorie) bank but yet enough of a serving to satisfy my sweet tooth. I only buy 70% or more.
  • jaydeangel
    jaydeangel Posts: 31
    Options
    This probably isn't the best place to ask this....but I'm also a choc-o-holic and I'm trying to find some that don't break the (calorie) bank but yet enough of a serving to satisfy my sweet tooth. I only buy 70% or more.
    I get the 100 calorie snack packs of chocolate covered pretzels from Nabisco. I usually have a few days a week where I have a chocolate craving and those are perfect.
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Augh Chuck E Cheese I will be in the same situation in about 3 weeks right at the peak of my diet and losing I hope I am as strong as you were. Good job and keep up the great work!!
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    Options
    Good Job! WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I love Chuck E Cheese! I guess I'm just a big kid! They have a salad bar thats rocks! I fill up on broccoli and other veggies. I love their pizza too but wouldn't eat it now. :smile: Cindy :heart:
  • kbeauchesne
    kbeauchesne Posts: 24
    Options
    "Augh Chuck E Cheese I will be in the same situation in about 3 weeks right at the peak of my diet and losing I hope I am as strong as you were. Good job and keep up the great work!!
    START WEIGHT-5/1/09-190
    WEEK ONE-5/9/09-179.4 Goal 1 met
    GOAL 2 169
    GOAL 3 159
    GOAL 4 149
    FINAL GOAL WEIGHT-140
    TIME TO GET IN SHAPE AGAIN!!!"

OK - So I just HAVE to ask. How did you lose 11lbs in one week??? I started at 197 and have lost 11lbs in nine weeks. I have 1410 calories a day, which is supposed to allow me to lose one pound a week. Then I go to the gym four days a week and Tae Kwon Do once a week, which burns approximately 2000 calories a week. What else can I do??? Frustrated!!!
  • kbeauchesne
    kbeauchesne Posts: 24
    Options

I like the Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles. They are 73 calories each, but one is always enough to satisfy my addicted to chocolate cravings!!!
  • otcarlson
    otcarlson Posts: 16
    Options
    Its so frustrating trying to so finely control your diet. Temptation is all around, THEN an event happens where you are face to face with bad food you LOVE!!! THen people are like, "arent you going to eat? just one piece wont hurt you!" Today is mother's day. I had to go to two bbqs filled with cakes and hamburgers and potato salad...just for starters. Good job staying away from the food. I know its hard. While everybody was eating all that fattening food, I ate a salad and some chicken I brought with me. Believe me, it will be worth it in the long run. Just keep telling yourself, thin tastes better. :smile:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Good girl!!! I also did that about a month in and I remember that feeling! Keep it up!