Need Friends

Options
looking for some friends that can add me or i can add them to help keep me motivated and just to make new friends :)

Replies

• satoshieyes
    Options
    If you don't mind I'd be glad to add, good to keep each other motivated!
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey, you're welcome to add me! I'm fairly new as well. Really loving this website and the app on my phone.
  • steamingcoffee
    steamingcoffee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm pretty new here too so feel free to add me!
  • GenYMissing
    GenYMissing Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've only just realised there was a social side, other than just the application. Mind if I add?
  • kelly3779
    kelly3779 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new on here, but could use some motivation too. Feel free to add me. :)
  • trill0042
    trill0042 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    All of you should add me! I really need more people to help motivate me.
  • ashley516
    ashley516 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I need all the motivation I can get and want to give all the motivation I can give! :)
  • ashley516
    ashley516 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I need all the motivation I can get and want to give all the motivation I can give! :)
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Yall can add me if you want. I don't know much but I am consistent with my calorie goals and my work outs.
  • Bart06
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I just started here yesterday. You can never have enough friends
  • PamelaB43
    PamelaB43 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You all can add me too jusy been here almost two weeks myself :)
  • Radcliffe83
    Options
    add me if you like
  • Kamalka
    Kamalka Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I sent a request. Anyone, feel free to add. I have a "pre-christmas" demtivation and might need some support too. I start a mini sportive challenge until 31/12/2011
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You all can add me as well. I just signed up tonight and need all the help and support I can get!