this is for those that have a success with 30 day shred

Options
can you tell me how long it took for you to lose anything inches/ weight?? and give me your reviews???

Replies

• nixon76k
    Options
    I lost 17 lbs since Oct 24th. I've been mixing up my workouts with 30 day shred, ripped in 30, jillian michaels banish fat boost metabolism and jillian michaels no more trouble zones. And a little running too. Also, watching calories and what I eat.. Good luck in your endeavor!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I will be finishing the program in a couple of days - I took measurements at the beginning and at the halfway point (and will again when I finish this week) but at the halfway point I had already lost 1" off my thighs, 1" off my butt/hips, 2" off my belly at the navel, 1" off my natural waist, and 0.5" off my upper arms. That was on I think day 15. Can't wait to check my new measurements in a couple of days. :-)

The program does burn calories, but not massive amounts. Seems like most people find they burn somewhere between 150-250 per session (sessions last less than 30 minutes). The main thing that the workouts do is work your muscles to help you lose inches. If you're looking to lose pounds on the scale as well, you'll still need to focus on your calorie deficit and either accomplish that deficit through eating less or adding in additional exercise.
  • SuzieQnew
    Options
    Does anyone feel like they have started eating more since doing the video? I'm on day 6 and my appetite has significantly increased. I'm still trying to monitor my calories though and keep them between 1200 - 1500.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Does anyone feel like they have started eating more since doing the video? I'm on day 6 and my appetite has significantly increased. I'm still trying to monitor my calories though and keep them between 1200 - 1500.

I wear a HRM when I workout so that I can see how many calories I burn - and I add those calories to my log and eat them. So yes I'm eating more but it's on purpose. :-)
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    bump
  • adlwilmot
    Options
    I feel fitter and stronger. By my 3rd workout on Level 1, I could already feel my thighs strengthening. I had trouble with a couple of exercises on Level 2 my first two goes, but on my third go, nailed them. It's all strength and strength equals muscle.

Not sure what I've lost really, but I feel stronger, fitter and more alive and that alone will do for me.
  • kanata
    kanata Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've taken a break today and did 5 days of it in a row (i read now you can have days off in-between - got a cold so rest day today), and already i feel it in my waist. I measured at the beginning so hopefully i'll know how much i've lost. I realized everyone's measured their legs as well... HOW COULD I FORGET! Doh! Hopefully it'll be close enough to the beginning i'll be able to tell a loss.
    I'm no newbie to exercise but i think this is a very good way to kick start into working out more.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Yes, I get that whenever I start exercising (any type). I eat back my calories, but I haven't quite gotten into the habit of not eating more than my exercise calories. At least I'm exercising...that's step one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!