Roll Over Calories...

Options
Too bad your calories dont roll over like your unused cell phone minuets!:laugh:

Replies

• rayemlls
    rayemlls Posts: 45
    Options
    Too bad your calories dont roll over like your unused cell phone minuets!:laugh:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    :drinker: cheers to that.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Yea if only it were that simple, so you could save and save and then eat a lot on thanksgiving lol

~Leash :heart:
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Actually, if you read Jillian Michael's "Win by Losing" book, she prescribes sort of that idea. She has you count up all the calories you need for the week and then vary it from day to day. Maybe one day 1600, the next 1200, etc. That way you don't plateau. It has worked for me!
  • VickiR
    VickiR Posts: 11
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options

Actually, if you read Jillian Michael's "Win by Losing" book, she prescribes sort of that idea. She has you count up all the calories you need for the week and then vary it from day to day. Maybe one day 1600, the next 1200, etc. That way you don't plateau. It has worked for me!

What a great idea! I am going to bed with over 600 calories left. (poor planning...I didn't know if I would get a chance to exercise but I did only it was after 8PM.) So tomorrow is Mother's Day...means I can have a little extra and not feel guilty? Yea!:drinker: I think I will take all 600 in the form of my favorite Zinfandel!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • rayemlls
    rayemlls Posts: 45
    Options

What a great idea! I am going to bed with over 600 calories left. (poor planning...I didn't know if I would get a chance to exercise but I did only it was after 8PM.) So tomorrow is Mother's Day...means I can have a little extra and not feel guilty? Yea!:drinker: I think I will take all 600 in the form of my favorite Zinfandel!:drinker: :bigsmile:
    Thats whatI did tonight and why I need roll over calories!!LOL!!!! Ill pay tomorrow im sure!!!:yawn:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers actually lets you bank the points that you have left over for the day to use at any time during that week.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to try banking calories or figuring out how many calories a day x a week and then go up and down if it worked for some people it may work for me. What the heck its worth a shot. Thank you everyone. :drinker: