I DNT FEEL AT ALL WELCOME!

Options
it seems to me tht i am being ignored but ever1 else gets replies straight away! why is this?

Replies

• nevaehevol
    Options
    it seems to me tht i am being ignored but ever1 else gets replies straight away! why is this?
  • danaanlugh
    Options
    I honestly couldn't tell ya... but please, allow me to be among the first to say hello, and good health!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    That happened to me at first. Once you start posting more (especially to other people's posts) and get your name out there, you get more responses. I was discouraged at first but it changed!
    Welcome to the site. Hang in there and you will be making friends!:flowerforyou:
  • dangerouscurves
    Options
    AAAAAHHHH! WELCOME!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I think it has to do with how many people are on line at the time. Most may be in the chat room or having dinner . I greeted you, and would like to say that this is a great site for support, I don't think I could do this as well without everyones help here. :flowerforyou:
  • slimsuccess
    Options

Hello:happy:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!! Welcome!!!!!! :happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are not feeling welcome. You made this post just about a half hour after you joined. Sometimes it takes a while to get the hellos and welcome. There are times when it might be 45 minutes before some posts get read.
    We love newbies!!!
    Welcome and believe me, you will get responses. Some people just read and others respond.
    Good luck to you.:flowerforyou:
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    hello. I also find it depends on if what you posts interests whoever is on line at the time. I know I view things other people post, but don't always post a reply just because I don't think I have a very informative answer or opinion. It doesn't mean what you post is not important. So keep on posting.

Leslie
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to ya!!:flowerforyou:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    See you just caught us at the wrong time!!!! We're all glad to have you here! It's a great site full of wonderful people!!!! I was out buying myself a smaller pair of pants!!!!!!!!! Welcome!
  • pegaleg
    pegaleg Posts: 10
    Options
    hello
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    There are way too many newcomers and it is almost impossible to meet and greet all of them so we're sorry if you felt ignored......

Welcome to MFP!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site:flowerforyou:
  • ashley2011
    Options
    hello:flowerforyou:
  • mrwhited3256
    Options
    I just joined this website on Thursday -- but i know how it feels to be ignored. Hope all is well with your progress:happy:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, it happened to me when I 1st joined to, I think unfortunately some people just post at the same time as everbody else, making it hard for every post to get answered, as they get pushed farther on down as soon as a new post goes up! Please don't take it personally, we are all here to support each other, including you, and we really do want you to feel welcome! Just jump right on in with any questions you have!!
  • tulfelhun
    Options
    put up a pic
  • lbedwell
    lbedwell Posts: 7
    Options
    I just joined earlier this morning, and I've been a bit self-absorbed today. Ok, really self-absorbed. And then I just spent an hour logging what I ate today. Have you done this yet??? Hopefully it will get much easier since my choice of foods doesn't vary all that broadly. Welcome to you!!