EGG--CELLENCE For Easter!!

Options

Replies

• sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. My 3 year anniversary is just a few days after this would end :)

Name/ real name: sweetcheeks27 / Mandy

Current Weight: 242.3
    Challenge Goal Weight: 212.3
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!!!
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I want to join. I weight 188.4 today. I would like my goal to be 20 pounds!! Love your idea!
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    20lbs during that timeframe would be my goal.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Looks Kewl. Wanna lose thes last few pounds while trying toning....7 Pounds.
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm in......and wanna shoot for 15 lbs~
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. My goal is 7 lbs. that gives me .5 lb a week so hopefully doable. When do you want all our stats, the first weigh in day?
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    Name/ real name: sew1222/Sylvia

Current Weight: 168
    Challenge Goal Weight: 154

but id like to weight in on fridays....its what im used to doing....thanks
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in.

Put me down for 15!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 28lbs! That's 2lbs a week and doable for me :0)
  • stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Kristen, I'm up for the next challenge. Have to do better than I did with Hubba, Hubba. You have done an amazing job with that challenge as well! Thank you for putting these challenges together.
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I want to lose 15 lbs in that 14 week period!! That'll bring me until a little under 5 months before my wedding :) and about two months before I'd go to my first dress fitting!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Yay for ladies from the Hubba Hubba challenge as well as new people!

About when to put the weight, goals, etc... As close to Jan. 2nd as you can. Definitely that morning before noon PST.

sew1222 - Your Friday weigh ins will be fine. :-)
  • abby1791
    abby1791 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This challenge sounds awesome! I'd like to lose 15lbs. Thank you!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'm thinking that I want to aim for 28 pounds... I like the 2 pounds a week as a goal overall. :bigsmile: Plus... I have a lot to lose, so that percentage... isn't as high as it might be for some. :blushing:

I do best when I have a challenge and can hold myself accountable with that! Big goals... so hoping that this helps!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    You're the best, Kristen! Thank you so much for all the work you do for us in these challenges. You did so much for those of us in the Hubba challenge. Now we are all going to be "Egg-Cellent"! I'll be in to lose 15 pounds this time. Ofcourse...that may change if my weight creeps up by January 2nd, lol! Darn these holidays and all the food/drink associated with them. I'll be more than ready to go by January 2nd. Bring it on!
    Lyn
  • Vacationista
    Vacationista Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've never tried this before, but I think it's exactly what I need! Please put me down for 14 pounds! :flowerforyou:
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to change mine to 14 pounds. I think 25 might be a little too much and I don't want to frustrate myself. Hopefully I will lose more though:) Thanks!
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm going on a cruise on April 2nd so this is perfect timing for me.....I'll aim to lose 20#.