Hello im new here in dyin need of some insperation!!

Options
Losing weight HARD as HELL!!

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    It is!! But you CAN do it!
    Feel free to add me if you don't mind crazy peeps. :smile:
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    yes it is! I agree.

I have just hit the 70 pound milestone mark...

If I an do it... you can do it! What ever your weight loss goal, it is attainable. Just takes time. Be patient it is a daily choice.

Feel free to add me as a friend. if I can figure out the link - it will show you my before and now pics.

here is the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/423543-70-pounds-down
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I agree TOTALLY! It is hard to lose but so very easy to put on.....sigh. But the great thing is that you CAN lose the weight and feel great. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend and we can help each get and stay on track with losing weight. A month after I had my second child a weighed a even 200 lbs and that was not a good look period. I started in Feb of this year dieting and working out and since dropped down to 163. But I have been stuck at 163-165 for the past 2-3 months and someone told me about this website tonight. I believe that we can pull through and lose this weight and keep it off. We can help keep each other going strong! Rachel
  • Chadwick891
    Chadwick891 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a new member on here and have just composed a blog on my recent results and I recommend that you have a read of it too :)

I dropped 17.20kg(Just short of 30 pounds) over a period of 10 weeks - Please view it and feel free to add me if you have any questions! I'm happy to help anyone and everyone!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Chadwick891/view/motivation-to-your-new-body-180907
  • alana23231
    Options
    Once you get the loose weight mode in your head and get the determination to do it, it'll get easier! Get in the habit of exercising and reporting your eating habits on myfitnesspal daily and it will get easier. It's not easy but the end result is well worth the hard work! You'll be fine darling!
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!

Fall seven times, stand up eight. ~Japanese Proverb

In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired. ~Author Unknown

Everyone must choose one of two pains: The pain of discipline or the pain of regret. ~Jim Rohn

Our bodies are our gardens - our wills are our gardeners. ~William Shakespeare

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me as well. I was 184 pounds this time last year. I am now maintaining at 140 pounds. It is hard, but anything that worth it is hard!
  • kattia1973
    kattia1973 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You took the first giant step in starting a life change. Change is never easy, but this change is so very worth it.

I just started myself. I have been over weight all of my life and when I started this monday I was 249 pounds! Just a few days in and I have already lost almost 4 pounds. This is not typical and should taper off to a pound a week.

Add me as a friend and I will lend support and encouragment.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    agreeing with you but you can do it!