50+ lbs. gone - face picture. =)

Options
deniseg31
deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
As I was looking through old pictures and I came upon some that weren’t so pretty if you will. I am very surprised at the face that once was. So in honor of my birthday today I thought I would post some before and after (during) pictures. The before picture was taken on my birthday last year December 21st 2010. The “after” picture was taken on December 10th 2011 as we headed out for a wedding.

Picnikcollage-caradelgada219-162.jpg

I decided to post pictures to remind me of how far I’ve come because lately I’ve been losing focus and motivation and I thought that maybe I would get motivated by posting it as a “success” and hopefully you all will give me that extra WILL to push myself and get closer to my goal weight.

Thanks!
Dee

Replies

• iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    WOWSA! Great job chicka
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look fab, and Happy Birthday.
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look great, if I knew you I wouldnt even recognize you, keep up the good work:)
  • deniseg31
    Options
    You look great, if I knew you I wouldnt even recognize you, keep up the good work:)

Thank you! I have actually had people pass me by on the street because they don't recognize me until I'm like "HEY!" and then they do a double-take! LOL! Great feeling. :bigsmile:
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    An amazing change - you really do look like a completely different person. Keep up the good work!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job
  • kiwinosa87
    Options
    That's a big difference! Keep going, girl!!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look pretty in both pics but you look so much younger in the 'AFTER' one! Well done, keep it up. I was highly motivated up until the last 2 weeks where I seem to have given up all good practices with all the xmas temptations. Really don't want to slide back to where I was so, like you, am going to dig deep for renewed will power and get to goal! Good Luck :D
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    what a difference! great job!
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing change!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • ccadroz93
    ccadroz93 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Awesome job!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and happy birthday! Your hard work has paid off. You look fantastic!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. And Happy Birthday.
  • nitashagarcia
    Options
    you look great!!! :D and happy birthday!
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You have done an incredible job. Keep up the great work! Happy Birthday! Must feel good to look younger this year than last!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    what a difference!!! Great job!
  • deniseg31
    Options
    Thank you all for the great comments. And yes it feels great to seem younger. Even my daughters schoolmates have asked her if I was her teenage sister...Lol! :bigsmile:
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful no matter what, but now you look healthier, happier and younger. Buen trabajo Denis, te lo mereces!
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful no matter what, but now you look healthier, happier and younger. Buen trabajo Denis, te lo mereces!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!