These are a few of my...

Options
Favorite things.

#1 Lean Cuisine Sesame Chicken. To die for!
#2 Pop Secret Kettle Corn 100 calorie bag. So yummy
#3 Fresh Pineapple. 150 calories for 2 whole cups!! They are on sale right now. Go get one. Get the one with the least green cause they dont rippen after they are picked like other fruits do. And if the middle most leaf pulls out easily, its ready to eat right away. MMMM.... my mouth is watering right now.:flowerforyou:

:heart: Krystal

Replies

• mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Favorite things.

#1 Lean Cuisine Sesame Chicken. To die for!
    #2 Pop Secret Kettle Corn 100 calorie bag. So yummy
    #3 Fresh Pineapple. 150 calories for 2 whole cups!! They are on sale right now. Go get one. Get the one with the least green cause they dont rippen after they are picked like other fruits do. And if the middle most leaf pulls out easily, its ready to eat right away. MMMM.... my mouth is watering right now.:flowerforyou:

:heart: Krystal
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm. Pineapple. Must get Pineapple. MMMMmmmmm.
    :laugh:
    :heart: :heart:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Here are mine:

1.) Quaker Quakes. 70 calories for 10 rice cakes (depending on the flavor). Flavors come in ranch, caramel corn, cinnamon sugar, apple cinnamon...they're delicious. If you happen to have an extra serving, it won't kill you.

2.) Low Sugar Quaker Apples and Cinnamon Oatmeal. 110 calories per packet and it tastes just like the regular oatmeal.

3.) Nectarines and Cantaloupe.

4.) Lean Cuisines and Lean Pockets. When 1 lean pocket is 240 calories, you can't pass it up!
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    lean cuisine is soooo good:love:
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I want pineapple!! My fave thing if I overindulge at work (very easy in the restaurant business) is a dinner of oatmeal. I love it and it usually fills me up and keeps me under for calories.
  • mscottgr8
    mscottgr8 Posts: 11
    Options
    Strawberry season!! Only 49 cal per cup. They are so sweet and delicious.

cheers!
  • jcummings69
    jcummings69 Posts: 183
    Options
    Definitely strawberries! They are awesome right now and I ate about 2 cups a day of them all last week. They are my absolute favorite food, but I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to buying them.

I also love:
    -100 calorie kettle corn
    -Mini delight rice cakes
    -Fiber one bars
    -Light Babybel cheese
    -Light and fit yogurt
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    Here's mine...

1. Watermelon. At about 140 calories a pound, they're hard to pass up.
    2. Salsas, unless they're really spicey.
    3. Veggie pizzas.
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    mmmm watermelon. I cant wait until its $.39 a lb!!!! Its something that i always have in the house during summer!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I am getting hungry for fruit guys..lol with all this talk of watermelon and strawberries and pineapple..Mmm anyways! A few of my favorites are
    1. Kraft Fat free Shredded Cheddar (I eat it on EVERYTHING)
    2. That pumpkin mousse stuff I posted the recipe for (I eat like 2 servings everyday)
    3. Cabbage (I love to shred it and use it as a "beefer upper" for rice dishes for barely any calories, fills up the plate)
    4. All bran garlic and herb crackers with sundried tomatoe and basil hommus.. MMMMM
    :bigsmile:
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    mmmm watermelon. I cant wait until its $.39 a lb!!!! Its something that i always have in the house during summer!!
    Grocery store here had the little ones on sale, two for five bucks. That's still pretty up there, but they keep me away from the Peeps. Evil little things :devil:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Watermelon does not last long around me. I eat about 1/4 of one at a time and usually have a bloated stomach but it's sooooooooo good. I like the seedless more that seeded, they tend to be more sweet for me.

Damn, not you have me craving some!!! :tongue:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Here are mine!

1: Shrimp Bisque
    2: Thomas' 100 calorie mini bagels w/ laughing cow light swiss cheese
    3: Fiber One Clusters cereal
    4: frozen chocolate cheesecake bites
    5: nomore, nomore!!!! :ohwell: .... I'm getting hungry!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    ugh you guys are killing me!

mmm okay

1. cut up watermelon w/ sweet blueberries

2. red grapes especially when they are sweet and crunchy so you can put them in salads

3. Lean Cuisine's mushroom pizza's (I don't like the red sauce ones:noway: )

4. harvest pumpkin soup...omg I can eat that everyday for lunch in the cool weather

omg...do you hear my stomach grumble...lol I need to get some fruits...wish I had watermelon!!!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • jcummings69
    jcummings69 Posts: 183
    Options
    Here are mine!

1: Shrimp Bisque
    2: Thomas' 100 calorie mini bagels w/ laughing cow light swiss cheese
    3: Fiber One Clusters cereal
    4: frozen chocolate cheesecake bites
    5: nomore, nomore!!!! :ohwell: .... I'm getting hungry!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Frozen chocolate cheesecake bites??? Where do you get these??
  • coreysmommy2005
    Options
    ok, I am officially starving now!!! Here are my favorites:

1. red seedless grapes with cool whip on it! 20 calories per two tablespoons!!!
    2. Lean cuisine meals!
    3. Egg whites!! YUM!!!
    4. salad!!!
    5. any of the weight watchers ice cream bars!!!! So good!!!!

while we're listing things that we like, does anyone like veggie or boca burgers? I was told to try them...but am apprehensive! Thanks!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    My favorite things:

Amy's Enchilada Bowl MMMMMMM:tongue:
    Mango Salsa
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My favs:

Melba Snacks (Garlic or Rye)
    Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
    Joseph's Tortillas
    Luna Bars
    Amy's Mexican Tamale Pie (150 delish calories)
    Trader Joes Roasted Veggie Enchiladas
    Trader Joes Southwest Style Gourmet Flatbread
    Bird's Eye Steamfresh Frozen Veggies
    Bananas
    Swiss Miss Diet Cocoa
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Quinoas
    green tea
    grilled onions and peppers in a corn sprout tortilla
    soy berry smoothies with flax
  • rhondababy
    rhondababy Posts: 119
    Options
    ok, I am officially starving now!!! Here are my favorites:

1. red seedless grapes with cool whip on it! 20 calories per two tablespoons!!!
    2. Lean cuisine meals!
    3. Egg whites!! YUM!!!
    4. salad!!!
    5. any of the weight watchers ice cream bars!!!! So good!!!!

while we're listing things that we like, does anyone like veggie or boca burgers? I was told to try them...but am apprehensive! Thanks!!!

Yeah- I eat them occassionally. If you don't think of them as meat they can be a nice tasty sandwich. Sometimes I have a bocca burger on two slices of Orowheat Light Whole Wheat bread (40 cals/slice), with tomatoes, and lettuce. It's a very satisfying late afternoon snack, and only has 140 calories total!
    Or they are a good "oops, I am almost out of calories for the day, and I haven't eaten dinner" meal! (with a salad).