New to this site

JustLu
JustLu Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am overjoyed that I have found this site as in the past what seems to work for me is to log my food, and for some reason, even if it is to a computer, I can't tell a fib. Funny, I could lie to myself, but not a computer. I hope that with some hard work I can lose between 20 and 30 lbs by September, but more than that a whole lot of body fat.

Replies

• JustLu
    JustLu Posts: 2
    I am overjoyed that I have found this site as in the past what seems to work for me is to log my food, and for some reason, even if it is to a computer, I can't tell a fib. Funny, I could lie to myself, but not a computer. I hope that with some hard work I can lose between 20 and 30 lbs by September, but more than that a whole lot of body fat.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • You can do it ... I myself want to lose that or at lest 20lbs and tone up. WE CAN DO IT
    Remember just for today . That is what I am going to use cause when I think I can't eat that ever I want it more and more then I cheat but I eat the hole house out of guilt. so just for today. I can't but another day maybe when I am a little stronger. By putting a couple of days back to back it gets easyer . Atlest that is what my friend keeps telling me.
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    welcome to the site and best of luck
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Welcome. I have just recently joined myself. What I love about this site is that it make the calorie deficit theory so easy to follow. I have been more active since I joined. I attribute that to being able to see exactly how much I eat in relation to how much I have burned. It is so great.:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.