they mocked me now they flock to me!

Options
The very people who once mocked me over my new dietary habits now flock to me for diet advice. Quiet success is a wonderful thing!!!! I just smile and answer their questions when I can. It's all good!!!

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    there you go !!!!
  • Bvaughn27
    Bvaughn27 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I get to that point.. What an awesome NSV!!!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Don't you just love when that happens, Awesome job my friend!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    LOL...same here..now I got them bringing recipes from books say'n ...."have you tried this ...i did.." ...hmmmm now whos the health nut, is all I say.
  • nelnova
    nelnova Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is the Same for me....All last year they basically made fun of the fact i was changing my life style and did everything to break me b/c they failed on their Journeys.....But Now they have witnessed the changeand some try to come to me so Humble asking for tips ...and those are the ones i help...But you still got your Haters!!!..lol & I Love them!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    NICE!! Dontcha love when that happens!!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You accomplished so much...no wonder they are coming for advice! = )
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOooho!!!
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Good for you, girl!
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love it, and don't you just find it funny when some people come to you for advice, and once you give it to them, they feel like they can't hang. So they get mad and go talking about how they're happy just the way they are. Like really?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!