Early Xmass Present to Myself.....

Options
After completing all my Xmass shopping, I had racked up some dept store credits/store cash. I had decided last week to use them and ordered 2 pairs of size Medium sweat/yoga pants and 2 long sleeve size Medium tops. When I first started MFP (3/12), I weighed over 200lbs and wore a size 18/XXL. I figured that "next year" I "might" get small enoguh to wear my new clothes.
I thought what the heck... let me try them on to see how hideous I look in them.... I nearly passed out......THEY FIT!!!!!!
AND...........I don't look like a beached whale squeezed into a sausage casing!
Of course I still want to lose about 10 more lbs. But what a way to end the year!
I stand before you now, weghing 160lbs, a size 10 and NOW wearing Medium size tops/sweats.
I couldnt have done this without my dearest MFP friends.
I love you guys!
Happy Holidays!

Replies

• nborsh22
    nborsh22 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. That is such a great feeling to have something new fit!! I see more shopping in your future! Enjoy!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are now the prefect size 10!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that?!!! Congrats.. Those M's sure feel gooooooood!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    I also went from xxl to medium shirts and 44 to 34 pants. Oh what a feeling!
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    Awesome achievement!!! Proud of you!!! Can't wait til I can have this NSV!!!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    That is great. Your story is what I want. You look awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!