Oh man

Options
I did so horrible today with eating, but I want your opinions if you think my workout kinda sorta made up for it.
The bad things I ate include jam tarts (lemon curd & rasberry), cadbury fingers, and a blended coffee.
I played tennis singles for 2 hours and doubles for 1 hour. Also I did cardio for 40 minutes.
It's just so upsetting that I ate all that :[

Replies

• redreamingme
    Options
    I did so horrible today with eating, but I want your opinions if you think my workout kinda sorta made up for it.
    The bad things I ate include jam tarts (lemon curd & rasberry), cadbury fingers, and a blended coffee.
    I played tennis singles for 2 hours and doubles for 1 hour. Also I did cardio for 40 minutes.
    It's just so upsetting that I ate all that :[
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Aww. You got exercise in, so not all is lost. You probably burned most of it off.

Also, cadbury fingers are sooooo goood! I I'm glad I don't have them in my house. :tongue:
  • redreamingme
    Options
    They are! I'm glad I don't have them either, but I was at my grandmas. It's so tempting to eat at her house.
  • Tofuheart
    Options
    Hehe, I know what you mean. They kill you with kindness. Just have one? I always find if I eat something bad that afterwards I realize it wasn't worth it. Things look better than they taste lately for me.
  • redreamingme
    Options
    Hehe, I know what you mean. They kill you with kindness. Just have one? I always find if I eat something bad that afterwards I realize it wasn't worth it. Things look better than they taste lately for me.
    Yeh I had five, one would be better. Same with me I always regret it :[
    Are you a vegetarian?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Well I watched my friend play singles for 1 hour a few weeks ago. I am SURE you burned enough to offset what you ate.

:flowerforyou:
  • redreamingme
    Options
    Well I watched my friend play singles for 1 hour a few weeks ago. I am SURE you burned enough to offset what you ate.

:flowerforyou:

That sounds like fun :] I sure hope i did
  • hockeyops
    hockeyops Posts: 15
    Options
    We all have those days. The best thing you did today was reflect upon your eating habits to help you avoid it in the future. :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • hairtender80
    Options
    I think your ok with what you ate...it's almost like a holiday today!!!
  • redreamingme
    Options
    I think your ok with what you ate...it's almost like a holiday today!!!

Just about ;]
  • redreamingme
    Options
    We all have those days. The best thing you did today was reflect upon your eating habits to help you avoid it in the future. :smooched: :flowerforyou:

Well put thanks :]
  • Tofuheart
    Options
    Are you a vegetarian?

Yes, I'm a vegetarian. :smile:
  • redreamingme
    Options
    Are you a vegetarian?

Yes, I'm a vegetarian. :smile:

Yay me too