I'm A Mommy Today x 7 !!!!

Options
Well, this is a bit of a success ! Today was of course Mother's day and while I have 2 great kids and a wonderful Hubby you cannot even imagine my face when I walked over to our duck pen ( all my friends call me BarnYard Barbie LOL ) to find 7, yes SEVEN babies looking at me :) My jaw dropped open and I wanted to share. After losing over 130 lbs, gaining just about 12 back and so ready to lose 20 more, here these little babies have not only blessed my life but WOW made it so true that I can accomplish anything.....
Here they are ;)
http://blog.happybeautifulme.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dscn0440-300x225.jpg

Replies

• mbmempireranch
    Options
    Well, this is a bit of a success ! Today was of course Mother's day and while I have 2 great kids and a wonderful Hubby you cannot even imagine my face when I walked over to our duck pen ( all my friends call me BarnYard Barbie LOL ) to find 7, yes SEVEN babies looking at me :) My jaw dropped open and I wanted to share. After losing over 130 lbs, gaining just about 12 back and so ready to lose 20 more, here these little babies have not only blessed my life but WOW made it so true that I can accomplish anything.....
    Here they are ;)
    http://blog.happybeautifulme.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dscn0440-300x225.jpg
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    how exciting
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    LOL.. Wow you replied and I still can't get the photo to show up LOL !!!!

I am not sure how to actually post the photo in my post ;)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    dscn0440-300x225.jpg
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    :heart: Awww
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    Wow! Happy Mother's Day!!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    We have a lake that runs through our complex and we get about three batches of babies every year! SOOOOO CUTE! We LOVE them!!!
  • Jen19
    Jen19 Posts: 19
    Options
    How sweet!:heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    awwwwwwwwwww, they are so cute :flowerforyou:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    How cute!!!! Gotta love babies!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    How precious!!!
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Ok here's an updated pic.. I'll try and post it ;)

ducks1stday-300x261.jpg
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWW!!! They are soo cute!!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!