Down sizing..

Options
lagcrg
lagcrg Posts: 38 Member
So I have hit one of my goals, 12 pounds down..Started in September at 179 and latest weigh in was 167. Just went shopping and was able to fit into a 14, YEAH!! I wasn't sure I could fit it yet, but all my 16's are getting very loose. I will admit that the 14's are snug but comfortable but I am using that as my motivation to keep going. My final goal weigh is 150 so 17 more pounds to go. I know I can do it because I see so many of you on MFP have made it. Good job to all and have a good end to this year.

Replies

• susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful. Good for you!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    That's great!

I lost 12 pounds too, but I haven't lost a size yet. My clothes are getting looser, but they were so tight beforehand, that I still have a ways to go before I can get the next size down.

My reward for hitting my goal weight will definitely be shopping for a new wardrobe!
  • cheecha1987
    Options
    AWEsome .......! im just starting so hearing all these stories is giving me courage
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!