MFP: Quit giving me a red number when I eat too much

Options
2»

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Is this where we smack you? Where's that smacking smiley....
    smiley-violent090.gif
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I saw your numbers. Quit whining! :angry: :wink: (but you may want to manually change your macros)

How would you do that? (Sorry - bit of a newbie!)

Food > settings > goals > scroll, change goals ... scroll, use the manual option
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    MFP likes to tell me I'm getting too much iron. Umm, I don't think getting 110% of my RDA of iron is a problem.

EXACTLY! They need to change that! There is no harm in getting over 100% of your good things such as Vitamin C. These should be GREEN, not red! They need to sort that out. I mean, come on, if I go twice over what my minimum is for fibre, how is THAT a bad thing! My bowels think it's great!! But if I don't achieve my target of fibre, then it shows green, as if that's good, when actually is fricking god damn bad news!

Iron is something you CAN have too much of. Just sayin.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm happy about the red number. I just wish when I meet my exercise minute goal every day I got a glowing green number with sparkles. Maybe a level up sound every time I lose a pound would be nice, too.

Okay, okay, shoot me. I'm a video game nerd. The numbers motivate!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    :D Red is one of my favorite colors
  • Horrorfanx
    Options
    Red is a great color.. but sadly not here. I would rather see a red day sometimes and have the warning than stay overweight forever. Keep at it I am sure you can manage.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I aim for red numbers :smile:
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Too much me?

Eat less and you'll keep the numbers green