Friends Needed..

Options
Have been on this journey before and failed. Now it has got me at the largest weight I've ever weighted. I start and give up and gain 15 more pounds then when my diet started now it is time for me to shine. If not my life is going to end before time due to health problems.So any help would be very helpful. My first goal is 40 pounds. In total 107 is needed to be lost. I have read several great stories of weight loss and want to add mine some time in the future.. Thank each of you for any kind of help!:smile:

Replies

• CherylVannattan
    CherylVannattan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like!! I always need more supportive friends, it's nice to know i'm not alone on this HARD journey....and as for my profile pic...that is me may 2010....before i had my daughter.....still trying to lose the baby weight! :) Hope you have a great day!
  • snuggs66
    snuggs66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too hun. Together we can give each other the support we need on this incredibly hard journey.

By the way the ticker is me on my hen night 22 years ago and my aim is to be like that again when I was a much more confident person.

Good luck!
  • jwolfdh
    jwolfdh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i'm new to MFP and i'm looking for a support system as well to help me through my journey and it seems like you'd be a great person to add to my group. send me a friend request!!!
  • MissOphelia
    Options
    Hi I'm new too and I'd love to have the extra support. Feel free to send me a friend request thing :) By the way the picture is me a month ago...I'm not really on here to lose weight (although losing some would be totally awesome) as much as I am to get fit! I need all the help I can get. lol :)
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have at least 25 pounds to lose and it's hard!!!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have been on this roller coaster all through high school and still to this day!!!! I can't handle this anymore!!

& my picture are my mini accomplishments so far, because those matter too. :]

I'd like to lose 30 pounds.
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have been on the diet roller coaster for more years than I want to say. I am striving to maintain over the holidays and planning on going for it on 1/2
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can also add me as friend and we can help each other on this rocky road to fitness. I just joined this site but I do believe the people are supportive and this site has great tools to help. Set small goals along the way to help you right your first major goal of 40 lbs so you don't feel discouraged. Like set goals for drinking a certain amount of water each day or if you can get a pedometer and seet a goal to walk 10,000 sets a day. I know you can do this and you have the help and support here.
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know what you mean about trying and failing numerous times before... this has happened to me as I set a goal and get close lose interest and then have to start over. Back in Feb I was trying yet again to get under my target weight when I found out I was pregnant....(great i know) long story short I then later found out this was a twin pregnancy and now I have 5month old boys and I am trying to lose 25lbs which will put me to my target weight (this is 15lbs to pre pregnancy and the remaining to get to that never achieved target) Please feel free to add me as a friend as the support and motivation is the key thing that will help get us through this. I will be glad to help and support others who would then in return help and support me to achieve the same great results. x x x
  • 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    I'm here for you sister if you want me as a friend...
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just joined recently :smile:
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP :smile: I also have a significant amount of weight I would like to loose ( 109 lbs total ) Right now I am almost 1/2 way there. I love this site and am on here everyday! Please feel free to add me as a friend for support.
  • Ashleeb10
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they would like, I'm new to this site (4 days in) and excited about how well I'm doing but nervous I'll lose ambition. If I had supportive friends I'm sure that it would help!
  • jwilds1010
    jwilds1010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I just started today, feel free to add me, could use the support as well.