Weighted gloves during turbo fire? Effective?

Options
Does anyone do Turbo Fire with the weighted gloves? I am on week 5, and the workouts are getting easier for me - was wondering if adding the gloves would help increase the intensity, and also - wondering if it will tone these flabby arms of mine. Anyone with experience with these gloves, I"d love to hear from you.

Replies

• imperfectlyhere
    Options
    do you like turbo fire? I was thinking of buying it...sorry no advice just saw an infromercial and was thinking about it...
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great question.....I'm going to order Turbo Fire this week, and was wondering if I should order the weighted gloves, too. I've heard they sell them at Wal-Mart, but I haven't seen them there......
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    I've used some weighted gloves I bought at Walmart. Don't use them all the time, but yes, they do increase the intensity and I did notice more toning in my arms from doing all the punches w/the gloves. If you want to kick it up a bit, then I'd recommend getting some weighted gloves. Hope that helps.
  • jksn2nlove
    Options
    I love my weighted gloves, after doing Turbo Fire for the first couple of weeks I added them and burn a lot more calories. Plus my arms are getting toned at the same time :happy:
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I always ALWAYS use weighted gloves! I figure if I am doing the workout anyway, might as well get the extra burn in! I think it's easier to get the HR up and also when you are doing repetitive punches with arm, you can sometimes feel the weight in your shoulders. I say buy them FOR SURE!!
  • jonzey1022
    jonzey1022 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started using the gloves once the TurboFire workouts were easier. I use a heart rate so I did notice that I am burning ALOT more calories while using the gloves. It makes it more challenging but totally worth it!!! Try it with the easier workouts first and then move to the harder ones. Even if you can only do half at first at least you are doing half!!!