Hello

Options
bampitt
bampitt Posts: 43 Member
New to the site and just started reading the posts. So much wonderful information.

I am working hard on losing the extra weight I've gained over the years. I used to be skinny when I was younger but at 44 and 3 kids, I hate to say that I've ballooned to 176!

I started the Slim in 6 series of exercises and found this wonderful website to help me with the diet portion. I lost 2.6 pounds last week and I am very encouraged. I want to be healthy and live long enough to dance at my 6 month-old son's wedding.

Replies

• bampitt
    Options
    New to the site and just started reading the posts. So much wonderful information.

I am working hard on losing the extra weight I've gained over the years. I used to be skinny when I was younger but at 44 and 3 kids, I hate to say that I've ballooned to 176!

I started the Slim in 6 series of exercises and found this wonderful website to help me with the diet portion. I lost 2.6 pounds last week and I am very encouraged. I want to be healthy and live long enough to dance at my 6 month-old son's wedding.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • tina1234
    tina1234 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you both so much for the welcome!!!

I'm sure I'll enjoy this site as I've already picked up valuable information.

Best wishes as we all strive to live healthy lives!!:smile:
  • bampitt
    Options
    Thanks!

Hey, how do I get one of those progress trackers? :smile:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    for fitness trackers go to Tools and follow the destructions! :flowerforyou:
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    welcome to MFP lots of great things you will find on this site.:flowerforyou: