Just starting myfitnesspal

Options
2»

Replies

• hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is a great site! Lots of support and motivation! It maybe the holidays but more reason to see what you are eatting!!!!
    Please feel free to add me if you are looking to give and recieve support!

Welcome!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place. Even if you can't hold it together for the holidays THIS year, you surely will next year if you stick with this! I'll send you a friend request!
  • dibdobw
    dibdobw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard to THE best diet website in the world!! If you need any new friends to support you, feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck
    Debbie x
  • mwilbur27
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add!
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a process we are all learning and practicing. The friends you make here will generally help you get there and give you a gentile kick in the butt when needed.

Sorry to read about your dad.

Friend me if you like.
  • realhousewife_windsor
    Options
    im looking to start two days after Christmas, if we cant get rigth on track the least we can do limit the goodies we are going to eat during the holidays, this way we wont be part of the stats of people who gain 5lbs from the holidays
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcome - feel free to add me!
  • Sparkles360
    Options
    Welcome! and Congrats. I just joined this site but it already seems like this is a great thing to be apart of.
  • That makes two of us, how u getn on??
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome - this site is great, although a little addictive!
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a amazing site! Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • determinedash
    determinedash Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There's no time better to start than the present! :) Feel free to add me!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Holiday season or not, its a good day and a good place to start.
    Welcome, feel free to add if you like.
  • PetersonMatthew
    Options
    Welcome to the family!! Hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to add me ;-) Dont be shy, just ask we are here to help
  • PetersonMatthew
    Options
    Welcome to the family!! Hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to add me ;-) Dont be shy, just ask we are here to help
  • anshaw03
    anshaw03 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, do you mind if I add you? I really started this Monday but I think the support would be amazing!
  • jaimelynn01
    Options
    hi~ I have re-started and yes, the holidays are not the ideal time to start this, but here we are and we can do it! I am needing some extra support this time around. Hope we can help each other out!

Jaime
  • peggy13794
    peggy13794 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site really inspires and helps to keep me focused. Good luck on your journey!