Hi Everyone =)

Options
Today is my first day on this site, and I am excited to have joined. Few things about me.....I am 28....as of this past summer.....I'm a mom....I have two sons (6 and 4)......I'm a student.......working on obtaining my Esthetics License.........I'm an Assistant Property Manager........I love my job..........I'm engaged to be married this summer......it's been 10 (almost 11) years of dating!......I'm overweight (over the weight I should be for my height).......looking to get healthy, and meet great people. I am on Facebook. However, I plan on using my "FB" time for this website....COMMITED to accomplishing my weightloss goals. ............I wish everyone the best of luck =)

Replies

• Imani79
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've just started using this about 2 weeks ago but so far so good. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • Imani79
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've just started using this about 2 weeks ago but so far so good. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    looks like you have a head start on me. Let's keep eachother motivated.
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it

Add me if you would like to offer support and get support back!

Enjoy- its an awesome site!
  • jessesgirl4life
    Options
    Welcome :o) I've been MIA from this site for a couple of months because my son got sick and it really helps to log in your foods because I gained a lot of weight since my absence good luck!! feel free to add me