Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I WANT FRIENDS EXACTLT LIKE ME ....jk ;]

I have only 3 MUST HAVES LOL ;] must be active, supportive and nice!

I am 5'2, 148lbs... I wanna lose in total 25lbs or more... but I am starting my goal at a total of 13lbs, and I have lost 5 of them already...

I don't mind what religion you are as this is a fitness website not a demonination debate ;] and I don't think anyone on here is my religion so, um yeah!

I have two children... And I am married. I am also 20 years old. I use to be skinny... use to wear what I wanted and ate whatever I wanted. and now, I have to work for that body...

Have anything in common write below and add me ! Thanks!!

Replies

• CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 380 Member
    wow I meant denomination lol
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    lol me too girl cause then i dont feel alone lol
  • AudreyRenee19
    AudreyRenee19 Posts: 113 Member
    I think I qualify!! I'm active, support, and nice :)
  • softballmom33
    softballmom33 Posts: 128 Member
    We have almost everything but I"m older but young at heart LOL
  • I'm close in age, but no children/husband. I'm looking to lose ~10-13 lbs in total. I always used to eat what I want and when (but it did start to show by my 2nd year university), but only within the past four years have I started to pay a little closer attention, work out, and generally become more 'conscience' of my body. BUT after dating a guy for the past 17 months, I've noticed I've started to slowly put a bit of weight back on while eating foods that he's been enjoying. When the temptations are at my finger tips it's been nearly impossible to not indulge! HELP!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member
    Welcome to the greatest health community you will find! :)
  • I'm active now, always supportive and def nice. I'm married with 3 kids but older than you. Add me if you like. I'm lynnonamission on here!
  • Rachel223344
    Rachel223344 Posts: 9 Member
    I'd love to help motivate you!

Everyone else add me too.. let's help each other out! :)