Who has lost the most weight by using MFP?

Options
I have been using the program for only 3 weeks now and am a very long way from my goal...I have another 100 lbs to shed....10 lbs gone so far so I'm very happy about it! I joined the challenge but was wondering who has lost the most weight counting calories....????? Any takers for some well deserved congratulations?? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• anewbeginning
    anewbeginning Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have been using the program for only 3 weeks now and am a very long way from my goal...I have another 100 lbs to shed....10 lbs gone so far so I'm very happy about it! I joined the challenge but was wondering who has lost the most weight counting calories....????? Any takers for some well deserved congratulations?? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • slimsuccess
    Options
    Well. I have been counting calories for 1 year and 7 months. I have lost 96 pounds todate. I have 16 more pounds to go. My picture shows me at 259 and 187. I am currently 163. Counting calories has been the best for me. I had recently been on every diet that came along. I like this site because the calorie counting tool allows you to see how exercise works with eating less calories.
  • anewbeginning
    Options
    Slimsuccess...BRAVO to you! What a total transformation!! I checked out your profile and you look wonderful...you are an inspiration to us neebies. Congrads!!
  • slimsuccess
    Options
    Thanks. I was were you are over a year ago--keep it up, you can do it.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    ive lost 24 since jan 15 08 on 2000 but gained 5lb on crawfish tonight but it was good and its my cheat day
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say that I have lost 46lbs since starting on here on January 9th 2008!!!!! This site has helped me so much.....only 54lbs to go!!! I'm almost half way there!!!
  • GodzGirl
    GodzGirl Posts: 86
    Options
    Slimsuccess you are truely an inspiration!

Congratulations to all! :flowerforyou:
  • dakoda
    dakoda Posts: 38
    Options
    I've lost 34 pounds!!

No pills, starving myself, nothing. Just plain diet & exercise.

I'm 12 pounds away from my goal!! This site has really helped me a lot.

:bigsmile:

I wish everyone the same success.
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have lost 24 so far since december.........although no where close to a few members I have seen here. but maybe one day i'll be the biggest loser:tongue:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I've lost 38 lbs since 1 Jan but went backward last night eating lamb and bread so today is my start over day. 33 more to go!
  • my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    ive lost 96 pounds total wish i could show that on my profile with mfp as total weight loss but started this site in jan. started my life change 9-4-07 the day after my third baby was born
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    ive lost 96 pounds total wish i could show that on my profile with mfp as total weight loss but started this site in jan. started my life change 9-4-07 the day after my third baby was born

You can change your starting weight to reflect your total loss. That's what I did. I found MFP very late in my loss, and I'm taking credit for my whole loss.:flowerforyou:
  • anewbeginning
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you....it is wonderful to see how well everyone is doing. Thank you for sharing.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You are all my hero's, your testimonies are very inspirational for me:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: Congratulations:drinker: :drinker:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I've lost 61 pounds and over 40 inches since October 07 thanks to MFP. Being accountable for all of my calories has been a huge influence along with exercise. Thanks Mike!:drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25 lbs since Jan 2! For me that is a first.....by now I would have given up!
  • mzrobbie
    mzrobbie Posts: 33
    Options
    Well. I have been counting calories for 1 year and 7 months. I have lost 96 pounds todate. I have 16 more pounds to go. My picture shows me at 259 and 187. I am currently 163. Counting calories has been the best for me. I had recently been on every diet that came along. I like this site because the calorie counting tool allows you to see how exercise works with eating less calories.

That is INCREDIBLE! You should update your photo! Just wondering what other diets/websites you tried before coming to MFP? Why do you think this method has been the most successful? Were you counting calories with any other online groups?

Sorry - not trying to be nosy here - just trying to find inspiration after having found only partial success and/or failure with so many other diets!

Congrats again!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say that I have lost 46lbs since starting on here on January 9th 2008!!!!! This site has helped me so much.....only 54lbs to go!!! I'm almost half way there!!!

Wow! Great job!!! That's about when I being good again, I have lost 12, sure wish I was were you are!!! I will be by the end of the year I hope!!
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have lost 68 lbs since changing my lifestyle. I have not deprived myself of anything and that has whats kept me going!!! 16 lbs to go!!! Thanks MFP
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    22 down! I've never felt so great about losing weight. I love everyone and this place. It's so good to see all the success and encouragement!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: