Weekly Goal Challenge!!

Let's do some weekly goals!!!

Mine: Drink Water!

Sounds small, but I'm terrible about drinking my water.. I prefer about anything else, diet coke is my drink of choice. I've got my first glass of lemon ice water in front of me now:)

What's yours?

Replies

• angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    mine is to not pig out at my aunts Christmas eve party.... :) And to work out today, tomorrow, Friday, Saturday (christmas eve) and take a rest day Sunday (Christmas day!)
  • TASoto
    TASoto Posts: 25 Member
    My weekly goal was to get in 2 workouts a day since I am off for 2 weeks, was doing ok till I found out the little gym I go to closed at 1:00 today, so I only got 1 workout today..Then I found out the owner of the gym will be closed Friday - Monday :( I am wondering what am I suppose to do now...I am going to get those last 2 workouts in tomorrow ..
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Defnitely understand...I do daily calls for Water with my pals and I notice it helps me and them...We all shoot to get them in hrly...and the goal is to be up a cup or 2...Souns awesome...Best luck to you!
  • Great goals guys.. maybe next week I will do a workout goal:) Drank 10 cups of water today :D