PB2

Options
So, I have gone out on a limb and purchased the regular PB2. I made a tiny bit to try it for the first time and fell deep and fast into peanuty love!!! The question I have is does anyone have any good recipes using it? I have heard of people mixing the powder in with other things, but wasn't sure of amounts or possibilities...Thanks a bunch!!!

Replies

• kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I mix it in my pancake batter, yogurt, oatmeal, and protein shakes to name a few.... the possibilites are endless with this stuff! LOVE IT!
  • sorchagriannon
    Options
    I just got my order of it yesterday. I mixed it into my Bariatric Advantage Chocolate protein drink, and it tasted like a liquid peanut butter cup. I need to play with it a bit and see what I can mix it with. I know they had a few recipes on the website.
  • miss_christine
    miss_christine Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i put 2 tablespoons of powder in my quaker oats. it's my pre-work snack every single day.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    If you look on the product's website, they have GREAT recipes! :)
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I add 2 TBS and a banana to my chocolate protein shake. I call it my Elvis shake. :)
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hey can you only buy it online or can you find it in retail stores too?
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I add 2 TBS and a banana to my chocolate protein shake. I call it my Elvis shake. :)

Love chocolate, PB and banana!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Hey can you only buy it online or can you find it in retail stores too?

I went online and searched what stores to find it. Just so happened a local geocery store carried it.
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    There's lot of recipes on the website as well (http://www.bellplantation.com/recipes) - everything from cookies to noodles!