Semi Success Story..Pics

Options
elo83
elo83 Posts: 97 Member
So I've been stuck at 155 for 3 weeks now and I'm starting to loose motivation. It seems nothing I do works. Wanted to post a few pics to remind me how far I've come

OCQw0.jpg
x9mrFl.jpg

Replies

• elo83
    Options
    Grr! Didn't work. Can someone help?!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    So I've been stuck at 155 for 3 weeks now and I'm starting to loose motivation. It seems nothing I do works. Wanted to post a few pics to remind me how far I've come

OCQw0]
    OCQw0.jpg
    x9mrFl.jpg

There ya go :)
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options

OCQw0.jpg
    x9mrFl.jpg

yay! I fixed it, you look great. Just change the IMG to lower case
  • elo83
    Options
    Thank you thank you!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    btw, semi-success my *kitten*! You look great girl, I would consider this a proper success. Give yourself the credit you deserve!
  • dmmclean
    Options
    You look awesome!! You have come so far. Don't lose motivation now. You are an inspiration :) Thanks for sharing
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look great! You should be very proud about how far you've come!! Maybe try zig zagging for a while? Have a few high calorie days to jump start the body again.
  • prettier_me
    prettier_me Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is inspiring! And even if you never lost another pound, you would still look great. You've come a long way and you should be proud of yourself. Just keep making healthy choices and your body will thank you for it.
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Change up ur routine
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!