WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD THE PERSON OBAVE FOR THE DAY?

Options
EuroDriver12
EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member

Replies

• heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I can't write those kind of debaucherous things in a public forum. :blushing:
  • lindsaykey
    lindsaykey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    haha! love it!
    and I love the lipstick, i would apply it all day, every day. because i absolutely cannot pull it off
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Practice untying strings...
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    i would bring u to the gym n lets hope its a leg day!!! then i would put you through my workout and watch u whine say ur going to puke or pass out... then as we are walking out ill be giggling because u have to hold on to walls n ur knees are bukling everystep... we would look like 2 drunks at a gym!!! everyone lookin at us!
  • pucenavel
    Options
    I'd take you to the lake and listen to you whine about the cold water, then I'd laugh as you gasped your way off the beach. Some time later, after I'm done and rested, I'd help you drag your butt out of the water drained of all your ego.
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    I'd take you to the lake and listen to you whine about the cold water, then I'd laugh as you gasped your way off the beach. Some time later, after I'm done and rested, I'd help you drag your butt out of the water drained of all your ego.

haha NT! :P im from russia! go youtube "russian winter swimming" we do this after sauna n its effin amazing!! so i would take u up on that cold water offer as long as you hop in with me!
  • pucenavel
    Options

haha NT! :P im from russia! go youtube "russian winter swimming" we do this after sauna n its effin amazing!! so i would take u up on that cold water offer as long as you hop in with me!

Hop in? That's just the start. We're doing 2 miles of open water.
  • EuroDriver12
    Options

Hop in? That's just the start. We're doing 2 miles of open water.

Challange! ACCEPTED! haha im a great swimmer! used to swim laps at the gym from like 12years old :P havent done actual swimming in a while though..