I WANT FRIENDS EXACTLT LIKE ME ....jk ;]

Options
I have only 3 MUST HAVES LOL ;] must be active, supportive and nice!

I am 5'2, 148lbs... I wanna lose in total 25lbs or more... but I am starting my goal at a total of 13lbs, and I have lost 5 of them already...

I don't mind what religion you are as this is a fitness website not a demonination debate ;] and I don't think anyone on here is my religion so, um yeah!

I have two children... And I am married. I am also 20 years old. I use to be skinny... use to wear what I wanted and ate whatever I wanted. and now, I have to work for that body...

Have anything in common write below and add me ! Thanks!!

Replies

• CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    wow I meant denomination lol
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    lol me too girl cause then i dont feel alone lol
  • AudreyRenee19
    AudreyRenee19 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I think I qualify!! I'm active, support, and nice :)
  • softballmom33
    softballmom33 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    We have almost everything but I"m older but young at heart LOL
  • brodreb
    Options
    I'm close in age, but no children/husband. I'm looking to lose ~10-13 lbs in total. I always used to eat what I want and when (but it did start to show by my 2nd year university), but only within the past four years have I started to pay a little closer attention, work out, and generally become more 'conscience' of my body. BUT after dating a guy for the past 17 months, I've noticed I've started to slowly put a bit of weight back on while eating foods that he's been enjoying. When the temptations are at my finger tips it's been nearly impossible to not indulge! HELP!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the greatest health community you will find! :)
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    I'm active now, always supportive and def nice. I'm married with 3 kids but older than you. Add me if you like. I'm lynnonamission on here!
  • Rachel223344
    Rachel223344 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help motivate you!

Everyone else add me too.. let's help each other out! :)