57 lb loss in a year! My secret...

Options
The secret of my success? At any given time, I'm in 7-10 MFP challenges. By doing different activities daily, weekly and monthly, I'm able to mix up my routine with callestenic and cardio exercises. Also, as a bonus, this insures that I log in daily to find out each challenge's new details or to encourage my friends and family on MFP. For example, just today, I walked, rode the stationary bike, did jumping jacks, sent encouraging messages and did punch combos in order to post my daily activity. Tomorrow, there will be other activities that I do. It never gets boring and keeps me accountable. I'm ready for 2012!!!! What about you?

Here's the difference that I can see and feel. These pictures were taken about a year apart.

297 lbs on 12/15/10

Monita121510.jpg

240 lbs on 12/17/11

121711pic.jpg

Today, after I worked out. I look so pretty to me even though I'm exhausted!!!!!! I can really see the weight loss in my face!!!

122111pic.jpg

Take care! Make it the best day ever!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!