Thinking Thin!!

Options
I have been slacking on calculating all of my calories on here. I need encouragement and new gym shoes! I have been trying to work out every day and eating healthier and smaller portions. Sometimes I get distracted. Someone please tell me it's ok to get distracted!! :sad:

Replies

• ponchita08
    ponchita08 Posts: 16
    Options
    I have been slacking on calculating all of my calories on here. I need encouragement and new gym shoes! I have been trying to work out every day and eating healthier and smaller portions. Sometimes I get distracted. Someone please tell me it's ok to get distracted!! :sad:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    It happens to all of us! and it's never too late to start healthy again!

You can do it, and we're all here to help!!
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    We all get distracted, or just simply blow now and then...just get back in the game and all will not be lost. Beating yourself up will only cause frustration and demotivate you.
  • pitchaya
    pitchaya Posts: 25
    Options
    I have the same problem too. but for me all i do is that i believe myself that i can do it and when i hunry I just drink water or apple.

My rule of dieting this time is NOT EAT AFTER 6 PM!!!!

I try so hurt for now it working so far.....

just keep believe yourself that you can do it

Good Luck
  • zgolub
    zgolub Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    The first two weeks after I decided to seriosuly work on my diet, I logged in everything I ate. It became a ritual and really motivational to see in the "progress" part how many calories I consumed that day and the past few days. I saw results right away and kept seeing them. It also gave me a very good idea of how many calories things have, so now I don't even need to chart I know how much I' consuming by eyeing stuff. But I still like to record because of the motivational factor. I highly reccomend it. Good luck. Commit yourself!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    we all have our struggles. You can do this, we are here for you :flowerforyou:
  • horstboys5
    horstboys5 Posts: 36
    Options
    :flowerforyou: We all get distracted! That is for sure. I joined the site at the end of march and used it through the 3rd week of April. Then I went on a 10 day trip-did well with that but since returning home, have not done well with eating. I continue to exercise 4 or 5 days a week but not watching what I eat has gifted me with about 4 too many pounds. Just enough to make all my pants tight and my mood a bit grouchy.
    So- I'm back and going to stick to this site which makes me be accountable to my calories and the truth is- calories count. I am always encouraged when I read some posts on this site by the accomplishments of all the people on here. I have had 5 kids and lost 40+ pounds after each one. I know that staying at my goal weight is super difficult and I commend everyone for all their efforts be it 5 lbs or 150 lbs. Good luck to all of you- Let's do it!