Newbie here

Options
Hi everyone. I am currently in another weight loss program and have been for the last 10 weeks with no success. I am trying but just can not get this weight to budge and actually am gaining :(
I'm hoping this will be the trick that I need. I am always confused about how many calories to eat, etc and if I feel limited in my choices then I tend to just eat whatever and how ever much.

I really need encouragement and see some improvements so I hope this is the key

Replies

• suzyboo3
    Options
    Hi Kay bear,

I had the same feeling for a while. When I first started myfitnesspal a week ago, I realised how much calorie I was consuming with such little exercise. So far I lost a pound, although it is a tiny step but from the hungry feeling I had in the first few days, I believe I can do it and so can you.
    Keep at it, and keep counting anything goes into your mouth, and keep moving!
  • majimomo
    majimomo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new to this also but so far I really like it. I haven't lost any weight yet, but that's only because I lost focus for a minute. I hope you find the support you need and I'm hear if you need me!

Good luck
    Miesha
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm a newbie too. This site is great for me. Use the tools to determine what your calorie limit should/could be based on your goals, burn calories with exercise, get your water in, and tweak as you go. I'm one of those that don't believe a calorie is a calorie so I stay away from processed foods, refined sugar and sodium. I focus on getting my veggies in (and some fruit too) daily. You will find alot of support and encouragement here!
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and Welcome,

I have been with the site now for about 3 weeks going into my 4th and love it. My friend at work told me about it and I love it, the friends I have made here are wonderful and supportive.
    The site set my calorie intake along with everything else so I just plug in the food and they do the rest. You can look over my diary if you like and we are here to help. Drinking the water is a important part of losing the weight and of course the serving size of the food.
    I do not deprive myself of what I want I just watch how much, excep for last night I had 4 big Sugar Cookies (they were good), today is a new day....if you need help I would be glad to be a friend good luck and enjoy the site I know I do........