Two pants NSVs in one week!

Options
First, on Tuesday I had an important meeting at work so I wore my nicer suit pants (the ones I wear to interviews) and they were very loose in the legs and I zipped them up with no problem. I had bought these in September 2010 when I interviewed for my current job and at that time they were very tight in the thighs and belly and I had to wear them with Spanx to even feel comfortable. Having them fit so well make me realize that not only have I lost the weight I've gained from working a desk job, I've lost more than that! Woo hoo!

Second, my normal work pants have also been loose recently, but I have been holding off buying new ones until it was absolutely necessary. So last night I asked my boyfriend "Are these pants acceptably baggy or baggy to the point that I have to buy new ones?" and his response was, "I think you should consider buying new pants." Not that I really want to shell out the extra cash at this time of year, but that is exactly the response I wanted to hear!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!