my very FIRST NSV! :)

Options
I'm so glad that this has led me to a lifestyle change. Last night - I knew that something was working. After a good workout, I came home to make dinner. Normally, I'm a SWEET FOOD JUNKIE. I love ice cream. LOVE IT. Well - last night, I raided my kitchen for some peas and carrots. Only to get frustrated because I couldn't find any. I moved around everything in my cabinet, freezer & fridge - only to find nothing. I was so angry.... Then, I thought about it & I was shocked. That would be my first craving that wasn't a sweet. I couldn't believe it. I'm so proud of myself for making this change & last night was more proof to me to keep going. :)

Just wanted to share my little accomplishment!

Replies

• jeebee90210
    jeebee90210 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i love ice cream too!!!!!

60 days without it today!

i can help you!

want to be friends?
  • _hesmy19dhero
    _hesmy19dhero Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love ice cream, but the only thing I wanted last night was peas and carrots. LOL. I used to have ice cream all the time - I haven't had it in a while.. I might go get a mcdonalds ice cream cone when I'm craving one, since they're only 150 cal's, but I haven't been craving it at all.
  • jeebee90210
    jeebee90210 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    peas and carrots are not bad too! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!