Good workout DVD's ?

Options
2»

Replies

• Missy169
    Options
    I have 6 of Jillian Michaels dvds and I have had awesome results right now I am doing 30 shred level 1 & 2 every day, then I alternate killer buns & thighs & 6 pack 6 weeks every other day. Jillian is a awesome motivator!!!!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    P90X, Chalean Extreme, P90X2, Insanity, Turbo Fire.... practically anything BeachBody. They all have been proven to work and get great results fast.
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    INSANITY!!! ALL THE WAY! ive done EVERYTHING jillian michaels, turbo fire, brazil butt lift, slim in 6, tae bo, and hip hop abs (which was a favorite of mine when i was a beginner) insanity will get u results and u will get them FAST.
    I have done all these as except the turbo fire. I have to agree I LOVE INSANITY i am going into day 5. It is seriously the best. I love me some jillian michaels I have 5-6 of her dvd but you will not get the same results as Insanity!! I am still a fan of brazilian butt lift it will get youa tight bum as well. But I still say Insanity all the way!

I will deff check it out thank you!

AGREED. I love insanity.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of the Bob Harper Biggest Loser Weight Loss DVD's. There's a yoga and a boot camp DVD. You can customize the workout to have any of the 3 levels, plus the warm up and cool down. He's also got an extreme cardio DVD, which is pretty intense. Tons of lunges and squats to get that booty in shape!
    ^^^^^^I have Bob's Ultimate Carido Body DVD & Totally Ripped Core and they are awesome and intense...my butt is getting firmer.
    I have Jillian's DVD's as well and are great if you only have 25 mins to work out, Bob's are about 60mins.
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I love the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I find her very motivating and I find the work outs easy to follow. I will be doing Ripped in 30 next and then I will decide what to do after that.
    I have gotten better results from her work outs than anything else that I have done.
  • beckysiz
    beckysiz Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Personal Training With Jackie: Power Circuit Training
    Jackie Warner helped me get toned :)