Hey Guys

Options
Hey, I'm Mara, 24 years old from South West England. I was a member here earlier this year, and lost over 28lbs, but then suddenly I wasn't coming on here & I've now put on over 40lbs. I honestly don't know how it happened, there definitely wasn't a thought in my head thinking I'm going to stop, it just kind of happened.

So, I'm starting over, new account, new starting weight etc. I'd love some friends to keep me going. I'm super depressed over my weight, and would love some friends who can keep me motivated as I can them.

I also have PCOS, Hypothyroidism, Insulin Resistance, IBS, Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome so it's a struggle but I will get there. Nice to meet you all :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I think the trick is to never stop logging. It may be a pain but it works. It is so easy to go back to old habits. :flowerforyou:
  • raindropwishes
    Options
    thank you for your welcome. I'm realising that stopping was a bad idea! Hope I get it right this time
  • butterflycourt
    Options
    I stopped logging in too. It has been months since I regularly exercised or logged my food. Luckily, I still watched what I was eating to some degree so I didn't gain any weight. But on the down side, I can tell I've lost muscle. :-( But I'm back and ready to try again. There's nothing wrong with continuing to try!
    Best of luck to you!!
  • ratgirl11
    ratgirl11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.

I just started program yesterday. I need to lose 80 lbs 60 would be great. But had health scare and do not have choice to be heavy anymore.