Christmas 2010 to Christmas 2011 *comparison pic*

Options
kmlt08
kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
I started my Size Healthier Journey Oct 2010 and posted my 1 year loss in another thread here (if your interested) http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/378892-120lbs-lost-in-12-months-pics

I was looking at my fridge for motivation and kept our Christmas card picture from last year up.
ipbi9w.jpg
At this point I had already lost over 50lbs and it was taking about 8 weeks after my son was born.

Took this one yesterday and I have lost 134.2lbs
2dryio8.jpg

I love seeing these before and during pictures of myself. They are such a great motivator and visual encouragement to help me continue my goal towards a size healthier!

I look forward to joining ONEderland here in 16lbs! :)

Thanks so much for viewing! Happy Holidays!

Replies

• sruffin9834
    Options
    Great job! That is amazing! Has your husband (I'm assuming that is your husband beside you holding the sweet little girl) lost weight as well? I think it is awesome that you are going this for your family and for yourself!:)

Maybe when your son gets to be 23 you won't have to continually remind him of how much he changed your body-or is my mother the only one that does that!:grumble:

Again, great work!:)

SR
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great job! That is amazing! Has your husband (I'm assuming that is your husband beside you holding the sweet little girl) lost weight as well? I think it is awesome that you are going this for your family and for yourself!:)

Maybe when your son gets to be 23 you won't have to continually remind him of how much he changed your body-or is my mother the only one that does that!:grumble:

Again, great work!:)

SR

No he actually hasn't. I have always been a firm believer that you cannot make others change, they have to get to that point and decide for themselves. I have always supported him with whatever he has decided, but he isn't there yet. (I love him no matter what!)
    HAHAHA!!! My mom does it too! Believe me, but you know what your right! I had never thought about that!! :)
    Thank you so much for your kind words! They continue to keep me moving towards a size healthier!
  • dogwalk
    dogwalk Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Youv'e done great! you should be very proud of your journey,it's not easy! Merry Christmas to you and your family.:smile:
  • C_Lopez
    C_Lopez Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing! I put up a before picture on my frigerator. It reminds me why I wanted a better life.
  • aquarius2571
    Options
    WOW!! I was aiming for a goal of 50lbs in 6 months. I have made it to 34 lbs so far and now seeing your results, I AM going to aim higher. I hope I can attain 100lbs in a year, but will take each day one at a time!! Great job!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Youv'e done great! you should be very proud of your journey,it's not easy! Merry Christmas to you and your family.:smile:

Thank you very much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I did the same thing! I put up a before picture on my frigerator. It reminds me why I wanted a better life.

Totally!! :) I now have to print off the one we took yesterday and tape it under it!! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW!! I was aiming for a goal of 50lbs in 6 months. I have made it to 34 lbs so far and now seeing your results, I AM going to aim higher. I hope I can attain 100lbs in a year, but will take each day one at a time!! Great job!

Thank you! :) That is awesome at your 34lb loss so far! Congrats! :)
    Yeah I lost 50lbs in 6 weeks after my son was born and I started my size healthier journey. Took me a year to lose 120lbs.
    My goal this year is to lose 55lbs and be exactly 1/2 the person I was on Oct 19th, 2010! :) I will do it!! *175lbs lost*
    You definitely can do it if you put your mind to it! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Thanks everyone again!

I sent these out to a few people that haven't seen me in a while and they were so shocked! Talk about NSV!!!

Wishing everyone a Happy Holidays!
  • lollye51
    lollye51 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story from such a lovely beautiful woman! Round of applause.
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, and what a great gift to give to yourself!!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
  • TrudyJo195
    Options
    Good Job!!!! Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    You look much younger now! Fantastic job you've done, congratulations and Merry Christmas! I have my before pic and my vision board hanging up on my fridge. Great motivation there, for sure!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    What a fantastic story from such a lovely beautiful woman! Round of applause.

Thank you! :) Happy Holidays!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing transformation, and what a great gift to give to yourself!!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Definitely something I am extremely proud of doing! Thank you and you as well!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Good Job!!!! Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas!

Thank you very much!! You as well!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look much younger now! Fantastic job you've done, congratulations and Merry Christmas! I have my before pic and my vision board hanging up on my fridge. Great motivation there, for sure!

Yay! It really puts things into perspective! Thank you very much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!