It's gettin' hot in here, so take off all your clothes......

Options
mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
:laugh: :laugh: IN THE MIDDLE OF HOT AND HUMID LOUISIANA.....AND OUR AIR AT WORK IS OUT:sad: :sad: :sad:

The hose and slip came off at lunch!!!!!!!! :grumble: My legs are still too white so yes, I'm still wearing hose!!!!:grumble:

Replies

• mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: IN THE MIDDLE OF HOT AND HUMID LOUISIANA.....AND OUR AIR AT WORK IS OUT:sad: :sad: :sad:

The hose and slip came off at lunch!!!!!!!! :grumble: My legs are still too white so yes, I'm still wearing hose!!!!:grumble:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Oh, goodness girl. I've been in the middle of Louisiana with no AC in May and June before. You have my sympathies!! Hope they get the air conditioning fixed soon!! :flowerforyou:
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options

Yes, I know how you feel girl. I too have been without air in LA. Just be thankful it's not the middle of July, then you'd really be hot.

Pam
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    i love LA, love NOLA especially, but that humidity is craziness...

went on a vacay there a few years ago, and a tour guide let us know the humidity in the summer is around 110%! are you friggin kidding me!?!

girl, i don't envy you at all...but at least you're close for fat tuesday, so you got me on that one!

have a good day! get one of those personal minifans...i wear out a pair of batteries every week during the summer, and i'm from ohio!:laugh:
  • deamarie
    deamarie Posts: 90
    Options
    I live in Louisiana too!! Where do you girls live if you don't mind me asking?
  • deamarie
    deamarie Posts: 90
    Options
    Nevermind...I answered my own question. I am in Hammond so howdy neighbor!