Finally in a better place

Options
omid990
omid990 Posts: 785 Member
Hello. I'm aisha. i left mfp a little over a month ago because i was battling some personal issues. I think i've worked many of them out and i'm slowly starting to get better so i'm going to continue on mfp. what can i say, i can't say away from you guys:wink:

if you're incredibly bored, i wrote a blog on the darker side of dieting. Its kinda long but you can check it out. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/omid990
:heart: aisha

Replies

• omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm aisha. i left mfp a little over a month ago because i was battling some personal issues. I think i've worked many of them out and i'm slowly starting to get better so i'm going to continue on mfp. what can i say, i can't say away from you guys:wink:

if you're incredibly bored, i wrote a blog on the darker side of dieting. Its kinda long but you can check it out. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/omid990
    :heart: aisha
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    Thanks Aisha! Thanks for sharing on your Blog...a couple items from this old codger...

1st. Beauty really is only skin deep. As a Coach, I've witnessed the beautiful and ugly side of people, and I'll share one of many observations: It's the person behind the eyes that determine if they really are a beautiful person* :smile:

2nd. I agree with your conclusion about the MFP. Great inspirational people abound here! *

Be at peace, and dream big dreams! Cheers!
    Coach

* Do beware, I have seen very few trails that were inconsistent with the majority of the beautiful people in this community. I stay clear of those types, as life's too short for haters :happy:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hi Aisha,

I think I remember you from before you left. Welcome back and I'm glad you are feeling better. The people here really do care and mean well. I think sometimes we come off as harsh but it's only because we care :flowerforyou:
  • szikas
    szikas Posts: 7
    Options
    Aisha,

I think it's good for you to share your thoughts and journal about them. Please know that the only person you need to please is yourself. Once you are happy with yourself everything else will fall into place. I am an obese person and working on changing my body. I'm half way to my goal and will never come close to weighing 140. It's just not in the cards for my height and bone structure. I will never be model perfect and I've decided that doesn't matter. I don't want to have to stress everyday of my life what I eat and how much I exercise I want to live and enjoy life. That means I have to make better choices and exercise but my world doesn't revolve around the scale or the gym. It revolves around what I want. There are many pressures around us daily and it is easy to see someone and think it's so easy for them but you don't know what it's like to walk in their shoes. Those that are thin are not always happy and if you are not happy it shows and makes you less beautiful because you are not fun to be around. Enjoy life and thank God for the blessings in your life. Keep taking it one day at a time and know we all struggle. Many people care about you and love you just the way you are. Glad your back to MFP.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: