wish me luck...

Options
My mom is in town for a few days and she already wants to go out to eat. She wants to go have breakfast, then go shopping for the girls' Easter dresses and then we're supposed to have dinner with my sister!!! Oh no:noway: :noway: Sabobtage!! Please wish me luck. When my folks lived here I was pregnant we ate out all the time and I gained 60 lbs!!! Shes so bad for me, not to mention she never gains an ounce.:grumble:

Every body have a happy Sunday!!

:heart: Krystal

hey icandoit... its snowing on the mts here! Any raining everywhere else.

Replies

• mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My mom is in town for a few days and she already wants to go out to eat. She wants to go have breakfast, then go shopping for the girls' Easter dresses and then we're supposed to have dinner with my sister!!! Oh no:noway: :noway: Sabobtage!! Please wish me luck. When my folks lived here I was pregnant we ate out all the time and I gained 60 lbs!!! Shes so bad for me, not to mention she never gains an ounce.:grumble:

Every body have a happy Sunday!!

:heart: Krystal

hey icandoit... its snowing on the mts here! Any raining everywhere else.
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

My advice, eat before you go, then just get a fruit cup or something small so she's not eating alone but you can stick with your program. Hope that helps!

Rose
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hmm....I'd probably just order something light like fruit cup and maybe an egg white omlet w/ veggies...or oatmeal...stick to what you know! lol ...you know you can do it girl! we're rooting for you and have fun!!!!!!!!!
    hugs!
    Ali