My Success..

Options
pavang82
pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
I never saw the 110s for more than a decade because my pre-kids weight was 105lbs. Before I gave birth to my baby girl on 6/8/2011, I manage to lose 25+lbs and I was at a good 117lbs. Btw, I also have three boys but I delivered them naturally. I delivered my daughter via c section 6 months ago and now trying to get rid of this stubborn baby flab. I was around 155 when I delivered her. Since I delivered her I lost 35 lbs, but my belly isn't where I wanted it to be. I still have 3 more lbs to go before I get to my goal weight of 117 again and hopefully I accomplish this by 2/1/2012 and tone up my belly and back fat. My UGW is 110. I hope I can do it.

6555995839_479baf9d4e.jpg

Replies

• arwaleenah
    arwaleenah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats in your weight loss success. You look amazing, i would have never guessed you are a mother of 4.
    I just had my first baby in 8/30/11 and i was depressed with my slow weight loss 165-154 lbs. reading your story just inspires me to be patient and to keep going.
  • pavang82
    Options
    wow! congrats in your weight loss success. You look amazing, i would have never guessed you are a mother of 4.
    I just had my first baby in 8/30/11 and i was depressed with my slow weight loss 165-154 lbs. reading your story just inspires me to be patient and to keep going.
    Thank you. You can do it. I was overweight for almost a decade since I had my first one. It wasn't til 2008 that I got serious and that's when I started losing weight.
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You have done Fab
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    You did a fantastic job losing the weight after kids! Wow you look great. Congrats on your lbs lost so far and only 3 to go.
  • pavang82
    Options
    So I tried on my prom dress and another dress from more than a decade ago and they fit perfectly minus my flabby midsection. I'm so happy. They fit a yr and a half ago after more than a decade but got pregnant with my daughter. Anyways, just wanted to share my accomplishment. Looking to tone up my midsection next.

6559614135_6fe47fb3b3.jpg
    Left- Age 17. The middle and right pictures-Age 29.

6559611381_19873620cd.jpg
    Fitting into another old dress from a decade ago.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!