Advice/opinions

Options
kellicarter11
kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
So there was a topic going around earlier where people where suppose to rate the person above them.....I did it because I have been wondering about that....It seems like I'm the girl guys never look at....So if you could tell me what your opinion is I'd appreciate it.. Be honest Thank you

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Nice shirt
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    First look....I have a thing for red heads....I seriously think they are very sexy!! However, you could have red hair and have a high-pitched voice which would just throw things out the door....TBH, I like your other picture that you have in your profile...so from 1-10...10 being best.....9.99.....sorry but no one is perfect!!

Happy Holidays!!
    Ed
  • kellicarter11
    Options
    lol that's ok, yea I'm lucky that its natural. :) no high pitched voice here though....
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    lol that's ok, yea I'm lucky that its natural. :) no high pitched voice here though....

^^^^ BONUS!!! :smile:
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    What makes you say that, dont be so harsh with your self, them threads move so fast that people always get skipped, You look fine to me girl, maybe where some tight fitted clothes to show of your figure, I bet you have a nice pair of legs on you or even better a cracking pert bottom (said that with a proper English accent) :wink:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    So there was a topic going around earlier where people where suppose to rate the person above them.....I did it because I have been wondering about that....It seems like I'm the girl guys never look at....So if you could tell me what your opinion is I'd appreciate it.. Be honest Thank you

It's the shirt.

Too many buttons. Trust me on this.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I think straight hair suits you.

On a scale from 1 to gorgeous though I would rate you as smokin'. I'm sure guys do look at you but you probably just don't notice...
  • kellicarter11
    Options
    Thanks guys, Maybe I am just in the wrong state or something lol :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    i feel like i could have written this too. i don't think i'm unattractive, but guys never notice me and flock to all my friends instead. i think you are sooo pretty. you will find someone eventually!!
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    As stated, those goof threads move fast. Both of you girls probably do just miss it when guys notice you. There is nothing wrong with either of you.
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    It's not always great being the one looked at either. When I was about 100lbs lighter I hung out with mostly guys (which i still have mostly male friends, i dont get along so well with the shallow narcissistic females) it seemed like my curves were all a lot of the guys wanted. I eventually wound up with a few who still respected me as a friend, but the other side of the fence isn't so great either. lol. Fortunately now i'm no longer single and I'm heavier so no more problems there. haha

Have self confidence and be yourself, thats what guys should want. If they don't look your way then they probably aren't worth it :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Answers will be subjective. My honest opinion is that I'm attracted to brunettes, Asians, and Latinas, before I would look at blondes or redheads. So it's up to the preference of the person making the call. May not have anything to do with you.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition