HI EVERYONE, IN NEED OF SUPPORT TO LOOSE 100LBS

Options
Hi Everyone, My name is June and I am a food addict.

I am 10 days in! And am loving this site. I had no idea it even existed until a friend mentioned it. Well that was the best gift I could have received. I have met so many wonderful people on here so far but I am always looking to connect with people who I too can be a source of support and motivation. Strength in numbers!

I am an emotional eater who has tried ever diet under the sun.
This time I am just trying to keep it real...real food...real exercise.
And I figured why wait until the New Year.

I love life and want to live a long one.
Will you join me?

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Replies

• cassandra5477
    Options
    Hi June,

I am in the same position as you!! Been there, done that with all the diets, I would either lose weight too fast or not lose weight at all. But I am behind you all the way, just have it set in your mind and you can do ANYTHING!!! Nice to meet you and I can't wait to see your progress!!!

Your Chubby Buddy,
    Cassandra Hodge <3
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    Happy holidays.

You will be amazed with yourself, making positive changes and decisions will only help with your outlook on life. Exercise will help with your metabolism and emotions too. stay strong and figure out what in life causes you strife that makes you eat, once you sort it out you can work on fixing or eliminating those things. there is no quick fix, no miracle diet, just you and your desire to be healthy and fit. It takes time and effort, I will be here to support you along the way!
  • Jendulin
    Options
    Always looking for friends add me if you would like:drinker:

11335269.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • danmoffett
    Options
    In the same boat.

I know what you are going through. I was 340 pounds and in bad health.
    In the past 21 months I have lost 145 pounds. I feel GREAT.
    What FREEDOM I enjoy now.
    Don't worry about counting calories, don't listen to the conventional wisdom when it comes to diet.
    The USDA and big food is killing us.
    I lost my wife of 37 years to the lies we have been told about diet and health.
    Read my story on my blog. I lay it all out.
    If an old man like me can do it, so can you.

Dan
  • Momieofthre
    Options
    Hello! It sure seems like you are ready to lose your weight. I wish the best for & we could support each other because I have about 110lbs to lose. I am new & just looking for some friends to help me along the way.
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    Hi Everyone, My name is June and I am a food addict.

I am 10 days in! And am loving this site. I had no idea it even existed until a friend mentioned it. Well that was the best gift I could have received. I have met so many wonderful people on here so far but I am always looking to connect with people who I too can be a source of support and motivation. Strength in numbers!

I am an emotional eater who has tried ever diet under the sun.
    This time I am just trying to keep it real...real food...real exercise.
    And I figured why wait until the New Year.

I love life and want to live a long one.
    Will you join me?

Happy Holidays Everyone!

girl...im in the same boat as you!! we can do this!!!!!!!
  • katharine872
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm in the same boat too...about 70lbs to lose, so lets all support one another!
  • andiimarie
    andiimarie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose over 100 pounds and I'm ready to get serious about it. Please feel free to add me as a friend, I'm always looking for people who can relate to what I am going through. We can get through it together!
  • frycase
    Options
    Hey everyone! Our boat is starting to look like a cruise ship, there's so many of us on it! Just the other day, I stumbled on this thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/422381-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group

It's for people looking to lose 100 lbs or more, so feel free to pop over and start posting!
  • Jesuslover59
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to email me at: wendi.mrst@gmail.com anytime. I need to lose at least 45 lbs but I think anything over 5 is a lot! God bless you!
  • JarrodsDad
    Options
    it really is difficult for people not in our situation to understand.

I thought I would find the success stories to be the inspiration here but seeing someone seek support and get replies like that is feel good moment. Makes me glad to be on the site!

Good luck, stay strong!
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    Hi June!

I know exactly how you feel. Emotional (especially stress!!) eating is my big hurdle.

I know I need to lose at least 100 lbs, but right now I'm setting a goal of 50, then I'll go from there.

Add me if you like. :) Good luck to you!
  • Mickyboo1
    Options
    You can add me too if you like. I've lost almost 105 lbs.
  • lucybyrd3
    Options
    everyone add me! i'm 2 pounds away from my 100 pound loss mark and it's been a really crazy rollercoaster of a ride! you can definitely do it, don't cheat yourself, don't let others get you down and battle through those plateaus :) you can do it !
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on here as well, and definitely looking for positive people to support and vice versa. add me :smile:
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like...you got the right attitude and you will do this!!! I am in the same boat. We can do this together.
    -Suzi Q
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    bump
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm almost there and you are in the right spot!!!
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like...you got the right attitude and you will do this!!! I am in the same boat. We can do this together.
    -Suzi Q
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to all the New MFP Peeps!! Logging on here every day and tracking your Food and Exercise is such an important part of a Successful Journey!! This site and your MFP Friends make it "Almost" Easy to succeed.
    :drinker: Good Luck to all of us!!