JM Extreme Shed & Shred Challenge

Options
Last Call – we start on January 2!

To those that are interested, a bunch of us are starting a challenge on January 2 with Jillian's newest video, Extreme Shed & Shred. We are affectionately called the "Hawt Candy Azzes" - due to, likely, needing to work off the Christmas Candy. If you are interested in joining, the group can be found here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1001-the-hawt-candy-azzes

I got the DVD and gave it a run through and, honestly, I like it! I've never uttered Jillian and "like" in the same sentence before, but, seriously - it's different and...maybe even...fun!?!?! :)

See you there!

Replies

• ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I hope I get it for Christmas!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Mine is in it's shipping package waiting for hubby to wrap and put under tree for me!! Can't wait until January 2nd!!! :bigsmile:
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I KNOW! A JM challenge I'm ACTUALLY looking forward to! *GASP* I seriously kind of dig this DVD!
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just bought the DVD from Amazon and it is on its way. I'm excited to start this!
  • mauck7
    mauck7 Posts: 74
    Options
    I need some structure. I'm looking forward to this. :-)
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in but I don't have ES&S. I'm in the UK and it seems to just be available on region one dvds at the moment - anyone got any ideas where I can pick up a copy or download it or something?

xx
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    Would love to joined I just received mines today! :smile:
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me is this a 30 day challenge, like the 30 day shred....if so, what is the structure? 1 -2 off days?

Thanks in advance.
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You can count me in. I don't have the dvd yet but hopefully will be able to find it by Jan 2. I have done the 30DS with great results so I look forward to doing this.Everyone have a merry christmas and a great New Year and I will see you all on Jan 2.
  • sd101483
    Options
    Can you tell me is this a 30 day challenge, like the 30 day shred....if so, what is the structure? 1 -2 off days?

Thanks in advance.

As of right now, we are planning on 3 - 4 days/week for approx 6 weeks as that seems to be what works the best for everyone to really stick to it! :)
  • sd101483
    Options

Yuppers! That's the new vid! :) It looks like that particular link is sold out - possibly more from other vendors on amazon or I also like www.collagevideo.com! :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I got this DVD for Christmas.... glad to hear JM isn't being her usual horrid self. I'll start mine on Jan 2nd as well :) Good luck everyone!
  • nixon76k
    Options
    Target seems to have this video pretty well stocked for about $13. Tried it today, and love it!