Hi, I'm New. Want to weight after giving Birth

Options
MayLan
MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
HI All,

I am new here, and want to lose the weight after giving birth to a beautiful baby girl, now 9 months, named Abigail. It's alot of work, but I plan on doing it day by day.. I gained 60 lbs while pregnant, and well, now comes the hard part of losing it. This was my first pregnancy so I didn't know how things worked and well, ended up gaining alot of weight.

Hope to share with you guys on this journey,
Almomay.

199725.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• MayLan
    Options
    HI All,

I am new here, and want to lose the weight after giving birth to a beautiful baby girl, now 9 months, named Abigail. It's alot of work, but I plan on doing it day by day.. I gained 60 lbs while pregnant, and well, now comes the hard part of losing it. This was my first pregnancy so I didn't know how things worked and well, ended up gaining alot of weight.

Hope to share with you guys on this journey,
    Almomay.

199725.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mandyor
    mandyor Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi, i'm also new to this site but am finding it a lot of help. Congrats on the baby girl i'm in the same boat but my little girl Toni is now 2. but kept putting off trying to lose that extra bit of weight i'd put on while i was pregnant and have kept on since. Good luck and i wish you all the best in reaching your goal. Mandy :smile:
  • MayLan
    Options
    Thank You guys, I'm really happy to be here in this forum and at MFP. I hope to share with you guys on this journey. We can do this!!!!

199725.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • redmel21
    redmel21 Posts: 4
    Options
    Just started today and am trying to lose 30 pounds to get ready for the next baby! You can do it!