Constantly thinking about food

Options
Anyone else constantly thinking about food. Even if I'm full, I am still constantly thinking about my next meal.

Tracking my calories in MFP has helped me control myself, but at work, home, etc....food is always on my mind.

Replies

• chloizzle
    Options
    I'm like this too... I just had some noodles about ten minutes ago but I'm already thinking about what to eat next - I think I'll have an apple and some greek yoghurt!
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Tracking calories has made me think about food all of the time too - you want what you can't have. It's simple and inescapable. I usually plan out my day ahead of time to tell myself I'm where I should be in order to get my mind off it, or drink a lot of water to make sure I'm "feeling full." It's a lot easier for me during school but over Break it's been tough. Sometimes you just have to suck it up, honestly. Or snack on something light (carrots, celery, etc)
  • inge88
    inge88 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm definitely like this too. To the point where I get obsessive and stare at my empty fridge or cupboards...
    We just got to deal with it. It's our new way of life! Apparently we get used to it.