Would like more friends

Options
Please be my friend?! LOL

Really, I am a late 30's married guy with kids and all I seem to see on here is early 20 something females. I only have like 3 friends on here and would like more.

I do the Men's Health 15 minute workouts mostly, love football, and live in Pacific Northwest. Want to know more, well you'll have to become my friend! haha

Replies

• etremoi53
    etremoi53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I think those are the more vocal people, the 20 somethings. You can do a selective search for people in your age range. I was looking for women in their 50's like me so I could talk about some of the issues common to my age and gender. I would look under "find members". I found some. good luck to you.
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey I am female in my 20's lol but at the end of the day fat is fat it does not care your age or gender! But if you want you can friend me and I am more then willing to help as much as I can and give support!
  • jackswife1207
    jackswife1207 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am female but am 36 and married with kids also. I would be glad to be your friend. I don't have many on here either and the ones I had when I first started haven't been too active lately. I need someone to help motivate me again.
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I too am female, with 3 kids (4 if you count my hubby) and, well lets just say that I was in my late 30's until not long ago. :wink: I'm also in the west. (BC) Not much of a football girl, but :heart: hockey.
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Fellow 30 something male with 2 kids here. There are a few of us around. I'm a little more north.... Canada. But we're fat up here too, I'm hoping those extra calories burnt trying to stay warm will do me good this winter.
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    Just hit 30 recently with 3 kids! Looking for some friends too since im fairly new here so feel free to add me along with anyone else reading this post.
  • 14bound
    Options
    I am in my early 40's, married, and have 2 kids (3 & 6 yr old girls). Would love some more support in my weight loss journey and be glad to support you, too.