Kinda new to this

Options
Hi! I'm Sara and I'm from Colombia. I'm 18 years old and I'm in college, still living with my parents and sister.
As you can see, I can speak english too :)
I have been in here for about a month, maybe less. When I first made the account, I stopped using it for a long time, but now I'm back!
I believe in a healthy lifestyle.
Add me if you want to talk! I'm good at that. :laugh:

Replies

• DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Hey girl,
    You might like my site than :P It is about a healthy lifestyle :) Check out and share some healthy recipe that you guys eat there :)))
    Thanks
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cooking-ideasHomemade-Healthy-Foods/179121125503371
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey you can friend me! Glad you came back!! Rachel
  • runwithmike
    Options
    Welcome back..you may add me.
  • penk65
    penk65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new, too. My name is Penny from Canada and I need to lose around 40 pounds. I would like to chat with a few women in their forties to find out about dealing with premenopausal weightloss challenges....or if that even influences their weightloss attempts. Also, can anyone tell me how I can increase my healthy carb intake through the day? The truth is I am always below the daily goal.
  • sissonlee
    Options
    i am also new to this with only 2 days in. Also in my 40's.Hope to hear from you sounds like we have same thoughts in mind regarding menopause.