NEW TO MFP! - ANY TIPS???

Options
toydnls
toydnls Posts: 12 Member
:smile: Any tips you have would be great. I actually like working out but I have a hard time sticking to any routines oh and I love love love food!!!

Replies

• TinyMcMassive
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This site will help you out a ton!

First tip: Stick to a routine. You can't do this stuff halfway and expect results.

That said, it isn't difficult to get into a routine once you see the results. And you will see it quick if you just get into better eating and exercising habits. Try it for 2 weeks, you should see results.

Good luck!
  • livesthere
    Options
    Just be honest when you're entering what you ate. I was kind of shocked at the calories in some of the stuff I eat regularly. But by basically just paying attention to the calories, I promise you will lose weight! It is amazing how motivating the numbers are to see. :) You can add me if you want.
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    I stick to a routine for my exercise - every morning, 6 days a week and one day off. I grocery shop once a week and make sure I have a lot of healthy options readily available.

The helpful people here and the support they offer is amazing.
  • toydnls
    toydnls Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I fell off the wagon for awhile.....Im gonna try this again!!
  • cshrank
    Options
    Good job!! Getting started is the hardest part. The most important thing is to stay consistent!! No matter what. Your mind will play tricks on you with scales and cravings and such, but it takes some time to train your briain to crave the right things... food and exercise. So stick with it and you will see results!! And this site is so helpful... lots of motivation. When I first got on here, I would post a comment whenever I felt like I was gonna blow it, or when I'm tempted with something... and the encouragement I would get really helped me stick to my guns. So like they said... be honest, and have some fun!!