HELP!!! I am a skinny girl trapped in a fat suit

Options
Hello Everyone,

My name is Rikki from Ontario, Canada and well I'm trapped in fat suit and I can't escape. I have been the person who has always been over weight but it got worse after I hit 18 it got worse. School, Work and School and Work I couldn't balance anything. In September I got laid off, and it got worse I didn't care. I got in a deep depression, ate everything in sight, I love Pizza, Poutine (Fries, Cheese Curds and Brown Gravy) and Chocolate..AND BOY do I Love Coca Cola!!!.. Boy i'm just drooling right now thinking about it.

At the end of October my doctor warned me if I didn't correct what I was doing with my body I would A) be put on $500 worth of drugs a month B) Die young, C) get slapped with my chart, and he would talk to my mother. If the first two didn't scare me the last one scared me ****LESS.... I am 28 years old and still scared of my mother. She is a force to be recking with. So November 1st, I started my new life. I work out at least 6 days a week for about an 1hr, and went from over 3500 calorie diet to only that ranges from 1500-2000 calories or at least I try. In January I will be more calorie concious then I have been.

When I saw my doctor I was 285 lbs, as of December 1st I have lost 10 lbs, now being 275 lbs. So I'm assuming that I am on the right track. At least I'm hoping.

I signed up for this last January and just started to use this again. So I am hoping that using MFP that it will increase my chances of losing weight.

Well thats all for now!!!

Replies

• msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are on the right track.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rikki
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Your at the right place if your looking for encouragement. I love this site.Everyone is helpful. Pick your friends wisely and they will help you through it. You can add me if u like but its ok if you dont. :smile:
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Your at the right place if your looking for encouragement. I love this site.Everyone is helpful. Pick your friends wisely and they will help you through it. You can add me if u like but its ok if you dont. :smile:
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Welcome...good luck to you and if your looking for friends for motivation feel free to add me ...I'm from Canada as well :)
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Omg I thought I was the only one who said fat suit :)

Skinny girl stuck in a fat suit as well....she usually screams to get out but once i shove some cookies down my throat it shuts her up
  • chovest81
    Options
    your in the right place!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi Rikki! Glad you are going to join us all on this journey. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Welcome, I'm also from Ontario, Canada.
  • abbbigayl
    abbbigayl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Everyday is a new day and you're definitley in the right place! Your post made me laugh ...I have a sign on my desk at work that says "Inside me lives a skinny women screaming to get out, but I can usually shut her up with chocolate and cookies". ...That's so me some days. If you want to take a serious look at the foods you like and make some changes I would read "Skinny *****" ...it might be the kick in the pants you need to get going on healthier eating habits.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are on the right track.

Yep you are, and good for you
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Hey no worries.
    Start to moderate what you eat and slowly you will lose weight than take a long walks and later on start to move around more.

Here is my site where you can see how I moderated my meals and what I eat daily. I hope it helps.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cooking-ideasHomemade-Healthy-Foods/179121125503371

These sites are pretty good too:

www.bodyrock.tv
    www.myomytv.com
    www.diet.com

Good luck, feel free to friend me+ e-mail me if you need support help!
  • reverendzor
    reverendzor Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This site does a great job at helping as long as you are honest with yourself and what you enter into the site. I have lost 80lbs since May 2010 (started at about 295lbs) and wish I had found this site earlier.. The initial weight loss most likely would have been much easier (have lost 21lbs since starting to use this site in Oct 2011)

And welcome to MFP :-)
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Like other have said welcome and congrats for coming back! You can also add me as a friend, the more friend you have on here the more you feel like keep going by seeing everyone go through the same up and downs as you. I am glad that youa re giving up the bad stuff. It is ok in moderation but right now continue to eat a clean and healthy as you. Keep pushing and digging deep to get healthy and not have to deal with your mom. I know I am 23, married and a mom myself and I am still afraid of my mom! lol
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Yes! On the right track! I love that you FEAR yo momma! Hahaha! I feared mine, too! I'm talking flying shoes, belts, the hand, the fist... I know it sounds bad, but I earned each and everyone of my @ss whoopings and deserved them all. I LUV my momma. Anyway, it's good that your mom motivated you!
  • TGomo
    TGomo Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it - believe, believe, believe. So many great blogs, posts, etc. I find daily motivation from this site. You are not alone - we are all in the same boat and are all here for you!
  • perfectionsux
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm greetings. I appreciate it... I will slowly add you all as the days go by...
  • candace34
    candace34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What is the name of the book...and who is the author sounds like something I may be intrested in :) thx